Mus Spreadsheet Review?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Cat Mom97, Mar 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat Mom97

Cat Mom97 Member

Hey everyone! I was wondering if you guys wouldn't mind taking a look and telling me what you think of Mus's numbers so far. I'm still very inexperienced so I don't know how great or bad his numbers are (I just know that it's good to stay in the green). He's also not on insulin and I made sure to reflect that on the chart with 'NS' under the U section.

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Previous posts for continuity
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...te-the-tail-off-of-a-toy.274348/#post-3047094
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/follow-up-with-the-vet-update-post.273959/#post-3045887

The SS is looking great except for the odd blue BG which, except for today, are just over the 100.
    I noticed you said you couldn't give him a snack to day...have you thought about an automatic timed feeder?
    I would keep doing what you are doing. Keep feeding only low carb food forever.

3. Cat Mom97

Cat Mom97 Member

Hi, Bron! I apologize for getting back to you so late, I've had a lot going on lately and I've only just updated the spreadsheet.

We had a vet appointment last month and I was told that Mus is looking good. Vet is impressed and still does not recommend insulin with how low the levels have been, but I made sure to let the doctor know that if Mus's levels start rising again that I will call so we can discuss putting him on glargine. So far I think we're okay.

I know that I will need a timed feeder eventually for snacks, but for now a relative or I have been able to do it. Would you happen to know of any threads I can look at with recommendations for feeders?

4. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Mus is looking great!
    If you live in the US the petsafe has a couple of feeders. One with 2 slots and the other with 5
    Try googling those

Cat Mom97 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.