Mouse update - She's OTJ!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Polgeria, Feb 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polgeria

Polgeria Member

Hi Everyone! First...don't look at Mouse's sheet. I haven't touched it since December, because my life/health has been pure :banghead: :mad: since then, and it just piled up and became overwhelming to put all her tests in by the time I realized I hadn't done it.

That disclaimer done, Mouse is a real fighter, and has been OTJ since December, with her number staying under 90 with the exception of one or two days where she had vet visits. Her other health issues seem to have calmed down too, but she's still getting her biopsy, which is scheduled for March 4th. They're going in endoscopically though, because her most recent ultrasound looked much better than the last one.

I'll update again after we know more.

Thank you everyone for the love, support, and advice you've given through this stage of her diabetic journey, we never would have gotten here this fast without you all! You folks really saved her life and my sanity.

Panic and Nan & Amber (GA) like this.
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Congratulations Allison and Mouse!
    Happy to hear her recent ultrasound looks better.
    I hope all goes well with the endoscopy. :bighug::bighug::cat:

Polgeria likes this.
  3. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Oh, that's fantastic news, Allison! Well done, Mouse. :cat:

I'm sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time of things, Allison. I really hope things are getting better for you now, and will keep fingers and paws crossed for your little one.

(((Allison and Mouse)))

Mogs

Polgeria likes this.
  4. Polgeria

Polgeria Member

Things are
    Things are going much better for me now. I just had a run with about 15 large kidney stones, and a whole host of little ones. Getting the docs to believe it was the stones making me sick while the CT scans said otherwise was a major pain, literally and figuratively . They had me down for about 2 month until the scans finally showed one blocking, so they finally put a rush on the lithroscopy for me. Mouse and I really like to have the same organs malfunctioning at the same time. Hers just get faster, more accurate, and less expensive treatment :/ Yay USA medical care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.