Mookie

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randa & Mookie, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform all of you that my sweet Mookie passed away on August 10th. He became very ill seemingly overnight with acute pancreatitis and IBD, and two days later I had to let him go. He was 5 years old.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your guidance and support while I was learning to treat his diabetes. I could not have done it without you. It is because of you and the protocol I learned to follow that I was able to have him in my life as long as I did, and for that I am grateful. He was a great gift to me, and I will always cherish his memory.

Randa

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

(((((((Randa))))))) I am so sorry for your loss of Mookie. I'm sure Mookie knows how much he was loved, and you did all you could. He will be waiting for you at The Bridge.

Fly Free And Happy, Mookie.

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

((((((((Randa)))))))) oh, no! I am so very sorry. I know how much you miss your sweet boy. He had a great life with you. i wish all kitties could be so lucky. Thank you for letting us know.
    Liz

4. Sheri & Spyder (GA)

Sheri & Spyder (GA) Member

(((RANDA)))

Prayers for comfort and peace; strength and healing......til you meet again wings_cat

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear (((((Randa))))),
    We are so sorry to hear this news. Mookie was such a great kitty and I know how much you must miss him. We will light a candle tonight in his memory. I know that all our GA kitties have already taken your handsome guy under their wings and made him feel at home at the Bridge. Although he now inhabits another dimension, he will always be with you--in your heart.

In deepest sympathy,

Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu (GA)

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Randa))) My heart and prayers for you. I know how heartbreaking it is to lose one of these angels. We have them such a short time. Mookie was a lucky kitty to have you.

7. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

(((((Randa))))) I'm so sorry to hear that Mookie is gone! He will be forever in your heart, cherish him there. Lighting a candle in his memory.

8. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I am so sorry.
    He knows you loved him.
    It's always so hard to say goodbye.
    Fly Free, Mookie.....

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Randa)))))
    I am so sorry. Thank you for letting us know. I'm sure Mookie knew how well loved he was. He will always have a special place in your heart and a special place here.

Fly free Mookie.

10. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Randa - I am so very sorry for your loss of Mookie. I know how close you were, how special Mookie was too you. I will always remember him. I know too that he will always be with you, in your heart, your memories and your minds eye.

Fly free Mookie. We will all miss you.

Attached Files:

11. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry...you are in our thoughts and prayers!

12. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss, Randa. Pls take care!

13. Shai and The Pirate Fitz (GA)

Shai and The Pirate Fitz (GA) Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty. My prayers are with you.

Shai

14. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Dear Randa,

I'm so sorry about your loss of Mookie! I know how much you loved him. What a shame that his life was so short but at least it was filled with goodness and love because he had you. It must have been so hard for you. Please take care of yourself.

Hugs,
    Melanie & Racci

15. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my condolences, and know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :YMHUG:

16. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that MookieBaby's time arrived so early - he'll always hold a special place in my heart, every time I look at Nuisance, I also see pretty FunnyFace Mookie too.

BIG HUGE HUG Randa, remember - he's not gone, you just have to hug him differently.

17. Tracy & Leo

Tracy & Leo Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about Mookie. I've missed seeing his little avatar, he was such a handsome boy.

Fly free sweet baby wings_cat

18. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Oh, I am so very sorry to hear about Mookie. What a beautiful kitty he was and so very loved.
    I understand the pain of losing such a sweet family member and I hope your heart will heal in time and your memories will bring you peace.
    Sending you many hugs. ♥ (((Randa))) ♥

19. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry for your loss ..

20. Leslie and Jasper

Leslie and Jasper Well-Known Member

Randa, So sorry you lost your sweet Mookie.
    Fly free Mookie.

21. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Randa

I am so sorry to hear this news. Mookie was so young and such a beautiful kitty. My heart is breaking for you.

Serryn

22. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

((((( Randa )))))
    I'm soooooooooooooo sorry for your loss.

wings_cat Fly free dear Mookie...

23. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

((((Randa))))...my heart is so heavy for you and for the sadness and grief you must feel. Mookie was a very special boy who will be with you always.

Lighting a candle in his memory.

24. max&emmasmommie

max&emmasmommie Well-Known Member

Randa, I'm so sorry for your pain and sadness. I believe that our loved ones hang around after their passing, free of pain and illness, and do so to comfort us in our grief. Mookie will be with you as long as you need that, but I know that being unable to touch him or hugs him is very sad. My thoughts are with you.

Dale

25. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

oh randa, i'm just seeing this. i'm not on much anymore and am sorry to be late offering you my condolences. mookie was such a special little one. i'm so sorry he got sick like that. he might be gone, but we won't forget him. sending you hugs.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.