logan is going from the stinky pinks @ nite to the blues/greens during day

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Logan & Sandy, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink @Shelley & Jess @JanetNJ I'm noticing now that at nite Logan runs high,, and lately during day he runs low,,:Feb.21 amps (702AM)341. at(1043AM)+3 bg140. at(1144AM)+4 bg78. so far i haven't given logan any food after these tests, (what happens if i'm not home, and he goes real low!!!!!?) at(1242PM)+5 bg70.(still no food given). i want to give him some.. but if i'm not here?/then what? at(140pm)+6 bg59 fed 1 large tablespooN of wet food, didn't want to wait anymore as we were at 6 hours now. SO at(340pm)+8 bg119..(his bg almost doubled from that tablespoon of wet at+6). Is he SSSstarting to get regulated???? I don't know. should i give him a tad less in AMs//? i dont know. loganson.jpg

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  2. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Have you thought about getting a timed feeder, like the Petsafe 5 for when you are away from home?

Logan & Sandy likes this.
  3. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink. unfortunately cuzz we have 8 cats total,,, and Logan is on the timid side, no,, the other cats would chomp at it before Logan would be able to plus i think it only works for dry food which Logan can't eat... do u think by me giving logan a LARGE tablespoon of wet made his bg double from+6 bg 59-+9 bg119? and a timed feed doesn't do wet food right? i have several vulture type cats here that would be at the feeder before logan,, and if logan got there 1st they would snag the food b4 he could,,, are logans' stats one of the patterns//? low in day and high at nite.??? not used to seeing this.. altho i'm glad its during the day,,, but I can't always be here,. which makes me nervous.. at +9 his bg is 228,, he's rising,, i'm wondering whats the extreme for low-ness below 50? his lowest that i was aware of was 32.. i don't want him to seizure.. DOES THIS EvER GET EASY???

4. Deb & Wink

You can use wet food in those timed feeders. I understand they have little ice packs, underneath. Even if those feeders don't have ice packs, the food will stay fresh enough for a good 6-10 hours. More if you add some water to the food to keep it moister.

With Logan being timid, he'd probably be scared of the sound the timed feeder makes when it opens. It's something you'd have to get him used to.
    There are also microchip feeders, that only work for a particular microchip, the one it is programmed for.
    Plus with all your other cats, Logan would have to be sequestered in a separate room. He'd probably hate that though.

It's possible the large amount of wet food caused his BG's to go up so far at +8. But more likely the cause is from the insulin being mostly used up by that time, and a natural rise in the BG level occurred. Certainly looks like the +9 of 228 is a bit of a bounce from those low greens today.

Is there anyone else that lives with you that you could teach to home test? Or someone in your "bubble" that you would trust with Logan, and someone that Logan isn't scared of, someone he would not run away from and hide?

The lowest a glucometer will read is LO. In other words, too low to measure. Some meters read all the way down to the low 30's. I'm not sure how low your meter will measure.

Some days are easier than others. Some days, much more difficult.

Those lower BG's earned Logan a dose reduction to 0.75U. But if you don't think he'll hold it, then stay steady at the 1U. If Logan were my cat, I'd reduce and then see what happens after the bounce clears.

5. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink thanks for that.. ok tonite i will give him .75.. I will post that syringe after dosing... I was rather nervous that he kept going low today.. 2nd day in a row..I suspect he would have gone lower if i didn't give him that tablespoon of food.. i have a dr. apt tomarrow as i won't be back home till maybe 1 or 2 pm..? do the bounces eVer stop?? geez /..so no one can help me.. and the gal i live with doesnt want to test... argggh plus shes not home much during day.. so i'm trying to do my best here.. interesting about the chip regarding feeders.. hmmm.. quaranteening logan from other cats would be a negative.. its a tough gamut. by lowERING HIS DOSE TO .75. will that occur another bounce and then higher nightime readings/?? which would mean possible harm to his organs in the long run.. yet i don't want him to go hypo if i'm not around or haven't tested for 2 hours... arggh... ps i have a relion prime.. when u mentioned HOLD the dose.. what did u mean?? PS logan for pmps is 352bg.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  6. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink he was high at pmps 352bg.. heres what he got.. my guess he mIGht skyrocket tonite/?? but tomarrow maybe not go so low?? i don't know.. .75 75F.jpg

Deb & Wink likes this.
  7. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink Today (Tues) Logans' numbers are a little higher.. should i keep him at .75 for a bit?? eg tonite and tomarrow AM?

last nite at +5 he was 250.. thats all i tested (was tired.) today: amps @ 7AM bg233. gave him .75 At(1049AM)+3 bg103. fed tablespoon of wet. at(1248pm) +5 bg 102 fed one tblspoon of food. at(156pm)+6bg159 (no food). at(255pm)+7 bg208.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    Reason for edit: time for 208pm was wrong, should have been 255pm
  8. Deb & Wink

Sometimes, a cat can take a cycle or 2 to see what the changed dose does for them. So I'd recommend staying at the lower dose for now.
    I think you should keep Logan at that 0.75U dose for at least a couple more cycles. Maybe longer than tonight and tomorrow AM. I'm no good at predicting the future, and what you will need to do dosage wise can't be known ahead of time.

He was higher at the pre-shot test, but he came down very nicely in the middle of the cycle. I think he's doing ok on the dose reduction so far.

"Holding the dose" means to keep the same dose. No increase, no decrease, maintain the same dose.

Some cats always bounce. Some cats do get used to the lower BG levels and recover quicker from a bounce. Some cats bounce all the way to remission. Some cats bounce so much they drive you crazy.

Sandy, you ARE doing the best you can. Keep doing that, and hopefully we can lower Logan's dose again in the future.

9. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink ok thankyou.. i am trying.. and I hope my boy is getting better which I think he is but i really dont want him to gain anymore weight,,.. his last test at(449pm)+9 bg311 back into the pinks (not my favorite color unless its a flower)..ok we will "hold the dose" for a bit and see what happens,, I am HopING THAT HE WILL BOUNCE INTO REMISSION... i like how that sounds!... paws crossed till we get to Remission.. altho i think logan is a bouncer,, thanks.. and hope you are doing well over there,, just photoed Logan this afternoon,, sleepyLogan.jpg

Deb & Wink likes this.
  10. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink PmPs bg440. sigh... hopefully he won't skyrocket.. time will tell,. yeah i know this isn't a sprint its a marathon,,..too low.. too high.. then too low.. then too high.. it is what it is right,.,.? AMPS on feb 23rd bg436.. i guess he's bouncing again,

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    Deb & Wink likes this.
  11. Deb & Wink

Very hungry this morning you said on the SS. Cats in higher BG numbers usually don't act as if they are starving. Cats that are low act really hungry.

Mistyped the dose for today 2/23/21? Don't think he got 703 units, at least I hope not!

12. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink Hi Deb.. just got home.. went biking today. yes Logan was humoungously hungry,,,, so then why was he hungry?? PS yes that was a typo, he only got.75 of a unit,when i tested him for AmpS he was bg 436.. isn't that high?? UNLESS the current batch of test strips (4 vials of 50 are bad). ? and just tested him now: (327pm)+8 bg139...I spent an hour on the phone with relion reps yesterday.. we checked my meter it is fine.. as i bought a 2nd one.. which the 1st one will be returned.. but the test strips are weird.. they have a sq. hole cut on the bottom.. rep said its just the batch some have holes some don't,. and she said she'll send me another 100. I test him it draws up blood.. meter shows the horizontal line.. then it goes dead.. and i have to repeat process.. then i get a reading.. i told rep. this. I've had this problem about every 3rd test,,,.. had it this AM and had it just now.. So I don't know. never had this problem before i got these without the hole..

13. Deb & Wink

436 IS high.
    How is the battery in your meter?

My test strips have a square hole near the bottom also. But my meter shows a blood drop, flashing, when it's ready to sip up the blood. I'm sure I have a different meter than you do, since the one I use was discontinued several years ago by Walmart. It's still a Relion.

Are you sure you are pushing the test strip all the way into the meter?
    There is also a time limit on those test meters. Some give you as little as 60 seconds from the time you push the test strip in, before the meter automatically shuts off. So you need to be quick in getting that blood drop. Manual says the Relion Prime gives you 2 minutes (120) seconds to get your results before the meter turns off.
    Do you have the "sipping" side of the strip, facing in the same direction as the meter display, not pointed down towards the battery side of the meter?
    Are you touching the "sipping" end point of the meter, to the end of the blood drop? Blood drop does not go on top of that little black "sipping" portion of the meter. You need to let capillary action draw the blood into the test strip.

Have you tested yourself? Fresh lancet of course, not the same one you use for Logan.

That is a very nice BG for +8 today, the 139. I think the 0.75U dose is working ok for Logan. Let's hope it continues to be a good dose for him.

14. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink This meter is brand new.. 2nd day using it. bought it yesterday. Old meter was tested thru. tech support yesterday and they had me lance my finger as well.. worked. there's also this solution that you use to test meter.. which they had me do works fine... So they're sending me a return label for one of the meters.. since i don't need 2 and they offered, without me asking them to send me 100 more strips.. just now I had to go thru 3 strips to get the latest reading of bg 175 at 520PM +10.. I do let the strip sip up the blood..I wait for that drop too to start to blink,,, i have logan all ready, once he's ready i push in strip.. everything i've done has been the same since beginning of dec... good news is that i'm going thru. these strips so fast that i will have to get more after i use about 75 more strips.. maybe i'll get a different batch? frustrating.. plus many times i have to re-lance poor logan,,,

I too HoPe that this new dose of .75 will work well for him..

Attached Files:

15. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink when you said "Cats in higher BG numbers usually don't act as if they are starving. Cats that are low act really hungry." then why was he acting so starved at bg 436 this AM? but he does like to EAT.. and he really doesn't need to gain anymore weight..
    pS.. yes i am absolutely positive that i am pushing the strip in all the way..

Deb & Wink likes this.
  16. Deb & Wink

I don't know.

17. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink thanks...feb 24th weds just got home after a long day at the dentist,, 3 crowns and 5 shots of novacane,,mouth is sore!! all done.. also bought some new test strips.. hopefully these will be better,

tested logan just now amps(7am)bg381. extremely hungry (this AM) and at(313pm)+8 bg64. at+9 bg56.he's running low again,tested him twice just to make sure.. 2nd reading he was at bg70.. wasn't able to test between amps and now.. should I still keep him at .75 assuming he goes up to 150 or above at PMPS??

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    Deb & Wink likes this.
  18. Deb & Wink

That low of 64 earned Logan another dose reduction, as did the 70 BG retest.
    So lower the dose another 0.25u.
    New dose will be 0.5U for now.

p.s. That is a LOT of dental work for a single visit. Hope your mouth feels better soon.

19. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink thanks... I just tested him at +9 he's gone down again to bg56.. haven't given him any food.. ok thanks a lot for replying Deb.. tonite I will give him 0.5. for PmpS... if he stays below 150 still give him the .5 right?

yes lotts of dental work.. jaw/mouth is definitely sore.. no crunching of any food for a bit,. or hot foods till fri,.. OUCH,.. done and over with tho! hope you are doing well!

Deb & Wink likes this.
  20. Deb & Wink

Please give Logan about a teaspoon of his regular food. You want to bring that BG level up a bit.
    Retest in about 20 minutes, to give the food time to work.

I think that <150 is going to be too low to give Logan the 0.5U. Let's not count our chickens before they are hatched. He may go up a lot before PMPS.

21. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink just gave him the teaspoon of wet now.. thanks..will test in 20 min. at 453pm THANkssSSSSSSSS

Deb & Wink likes this.
  22. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink at (452pm)+9.25.. 20 mins later bg68 should i give him another teaspoon of his reg. food? ( i haven't as of yet)

Deb & Wink likes this.
  23. Deb & Wink

Yes, one more teaspoon of regular food please.

This (feeding him later in the cycle) will probably mean the PMPS will be high, but it's not worth the risk of Logan being too low, this late in the cycle.

24. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink will test first (now)then give him a teaspoon after,

Deb & Wink likes this.
  25. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink he's bg81 at 515pm+10, fed teaspoon of wet afterwards. I don't shoot for another hour & 45 min..

Deb & Wink likes this.
  26. Deb & Wink

That 81 is looking much better.
    I wouldn't shoot if Logan is < 150 at PMPS.
    Partly because the food later in the cycle, will cause the PMPS to read higher than it would normally, since you withhold food for 2 hours before the pre-shot normally.
    Partly because with the way you are feeling after the dentist, you won't feel like staying up late to monitor.

Please test 1 hour before the normal preshot test. So at +11.

27. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

106bg at 542pm.. am ok now... thx,. will test at +11 thankyou

Deb & Wink likes this.
  28. Deb & Wink

Did Logan get fed normally today? Did he eat at his normal times and normal amounts of food?

29. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink he was fed normally,.. but instead of me giving him 2 f.f east cans i gave him 1.5 this AM.. as he is gaining too much weight,,, so maybe that was the culprit?? in the beginning he was gettin 3cans of f,feast for each meal,, then we dropped it to 2.5 or so.. ..i feed him like clockwork about 7AM and 7PM give or take 10-15mins.. i will try and post a new picture of him.. possibly tonite. and I'm gonna test him right now then again at +11

Deb & Wink likes this.
  30. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink at (622pm) +11 bg 125. THOUGHTS?? in 35 mins i should test him for the pmps then I feed him.. then around 720pm i shoot.. how much../? 0.5 unit? will post the final(?) test at (7)+12 before i feed,

31. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink at (657pm)+11.75/12? bg152.. SHALL i give him .5 units ? it would be about 20 mins from this post, logan getting heavy.jpg

Deb & Wink likes this.
  32. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink gave .5 insulin.. hope that is ok.. +12

Deb & Wink likes this.
  33. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink don't mean to be a pest.. but just want to say i think it was a user issue with my test strips.. i didn't wait at times for the drop of blood icon to appear when i went to test.. cuzz with these new strips if u don't insert them just the right way that icon won't appear and then the digital reading taken from the cat won't work where the meter goes blank,, big OOPS on my part!!! take care.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  34. Deb & Wink

At least you have learned something about the test strips and how finicky they can be to insert them just right.

I was long in bed by the time you needed to give Logan the shot. Looks like he did ok on the 0.5U, but stinky pinkies again. Likely bouncing from the lows in the AM cycle yesterday.

35. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink.. yeah, took me longg enough! geez,, these new strips are pickie! I figured that you went Nitie Nite,,!! i gave logan .5 this AM. I thought about giving him .75 should i have given him .75?? I can tonite>>?. I won't be home again after 10 AM but I should be home late afternoon,,. which means i will miss his nadir. enjoy your day,, here its crisp but quite nice out with a jacket,

Deb & Wink likes this.
  36. Deb & Wink

Increasing the dose to 0.75U is a judgment call on your part.

He hasn't been on the 0.5U dose long enough to see what it will do for him.
    So in my opinion, I'd hold off on the increase for a few more cycles.

37. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink Yeah I know.. thx for the reminder about staying at the same dose.. .5 is little insulin but im aware that its powerful. So we will stay here for a bit at the new .5 dose to see.. hopefully he will be ok... i won't change it for a while, heres' Logan this AM after eating 1.5 cans.. he seems kinda quiet..needs to let his food digest. Over the last 4 months he went from always hiding in the shadows for the LAST 10 YEARS and afraid of everything, to now being in the forefront, center of attention and sleeping on my bed allowing me to touch him and give him some affection.. Not sure what happened to him and his siblings before we got him.. but he was the shyest. We bottle fed all 3 them around the clock, didn't think they'd make it, they were so tiny... logan this AM.jpg

Deb & Wink likes this.
  38. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink So far he's running high.. is this a bounce?? or is it the result of not enought insulin///? or just too early to tell?? .. a waiting game I guess to see what this new dose will or will not do,, fed1.5 cans still always very hungry, gave .05U at 735AM. at(1001AM)+3 bg253 fed 2 tablespoons.. as i wont be home till latter afternoon, at (225)+7 bg292. at(322pm)+8 bg339. at(421)+9 bg357. I suspect he might be in the 400s for pmps.. hopefully i am wrong.. PMPS (at7pm) bg432.

plus i noticed the new meter another relion prime runs a lot higher than my old meter.. A Lot,. am gonna start using my old meter again..(and rts the new one) both meters were tested and are ok tho.. just found it very interesting where tonite the NEW meter was like in the mid 400s, so i tested him again using the same spot..(still had blood on it and it registered in the 500s! so i grabbed my old meter that i bought a couple months ago and it registered bg432.. all this was done within 5 mins. i was just told by an RN friend to never use the same drop..

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    Deb & Wink likes this.
  39. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink Steady PINKS...:( this AM amps 361.) will see what today brings.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  40. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink Hi deb! do u think logan should be raised back to .75? or shall I wait another cycle or two/three?? i noticed he's higher an hour earlier. and is having more pinkssss.etc thanks. Sandy

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    Deb & Wink likes this.
  41. Deb & Wink

Are you trying to use the MPM or the SLGS dosing protocol for Prozinc?

Please update your SS at the very top, to show which method you are doing.
    Then it's easier to see what you should do with the dose.

42. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink .. i don't really know which protocol for prozinc i am using. so I wouldn't know which to pick.... not to sound stupid or anything,.. i just want my kitty to get better,,,

43. Deb & Wink

Ok. Take a look at this document and decide if you want to use the SLGS protocol, or the MPM protocol.

You've basically been using the SLGS (Start Low, Go Slow) method. But you do test enough to use the MPM (Modified Prozinc Method) dosing protocol, if you decide you want to be more aggressive with the dosing and the dose changes. It's up to you which dosing protocol you use.

I know you want your kitty Logan to get better. You've been doing a GREAT job so far.

44. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink ok thanks i read that stuff before and reread it.. I think he should be on the MPM method, so I updated his SS... i dont want him to bounce that much tho,. altho,, who cares what I want../? Logan is gonna do what he's gonna do,, I just don't want him to stay high cuzz its bad for him.. it seems like I'm on the ;MPM method as i don't adjust his doses too often etc.. i guess i'm a worry wart! He's just staying in the pinks...

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    Deb & Wink likes this.
  45. Deb & Wink

OK, I'll try to help you based on your using the MPM dosing method.
    Which means you would adjust your doses more often then you are doing now.
    And let Logan drop into lower BG levels at nadir.

46. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink Ok thanks... I just want to do what is best for him..without him bouncing too much... isn't that bad for a cat to bounce a lot?? but then isn't it bad for him to stay in the pinks as weLL?? sigh.. i want him to stabilize.. but who cares what I want.. Logan is gonna do what he's gonna do right?? altho I want to help him. I want to use the dosing method that is best for HiM.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  47. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink hi.. me again,.. your pesky bee.. what are your thoughts about tonites dose?? shall I keep him the same or change??? thxxxxxxxx a Lot..!!

Deb & Wink likes this.
  48. Deb & Wink

Steady yellows like you are seeing today, 2/27/21 AM, can indicate that a bounce is breaking. In other words, the bounce is likely to be ending, so the next cycle could be more active.

So you need to see where Logan is at the PMPS tonight.
    I'd keep Logan at the 0.5U dose for now if he is in the BLUE range at pre-shot.
    If he goes really high, than an increase to 0.75U. With some close monitoring overnight.
    If you can't monitor that closely, and/or need your sleep, than stay at the 0.5U dose.
    Maybe raise the dose to 0.75U in the morning. It really depends on what his BG levels are.

p.s. Sorry, very busy day today for me. Just got back on and saw your question. Sorry it took so long.

49. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink its ok.. everyONE has a life!!! and i really don't expect u to respond imiediately!! but thank you..right now logan is still heavy in the yellows... bg 263 at 533Pm+10.. if he stays in the yellows or goes higher shall i raise him to .75 or keep him where he's at..??? I'm not sure,, he has been in the YELLOWS all day,.he's been running higher lately, thanks again,,, a LOT..

50. Deb & Wink

So a couple of questions you might want to ask yourself before you decide to raise the dose to 0.75U tonight.
    1. Can you stay up tonight to monitor? Or set alarms to wake you so you can test?
    2. Do you have plenty of test strips, in case you need them if his BG levels drop really low? (into the lower green BG's)
    3. Is your hypo toolkit well stocked with LC, MC, HC food? Honey/corn syrup on hand?

If those answers are yes, then you would consider raising Logan's dose to 0.75U tonight.
    If some of those answers are a bit in doubt, then think about raising his dose in the morning instead. IF HIS AM BG numbers still are running high.

Logan really has been pretty flat in those yellow BG numbers today. If you raise the dose, it could be a more active cycle, meaning you will need to monitor more frequently. All those yellow BG's are within the 15% meter variance. So they are all basically the same number.

p.s. Can't stay up at night to help you. I'm simply too exhausted these days.

51. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink Hi Deb.. i could stay up late if necessary.. maybe what i ought t do is just give logan a fat dose.. in between .50-.75 unit. thats my thought.. I do have plenty of test strips etc.. and all that stuff.... my guess is by 7pm he will be at around 300+.. 30 mins FROM Now will tell me that.. i appreciate you responding.. if i may ask what did u endup doing today? I did some art.. was kinda tired.. thanks...

52. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink ok.. thanks again and have a great nite.. ! Nitie Nite.. I decided to give logan a fat 0.5F. compromise.. 0.5F.jpg

Deb & Wink likes this.
  53. Deb & Wink

The reason I tell people I can't stay up with them, is because if we say someone should increase the dose, there is the expectation we will help and stay up with the person if they need it.

He's high enough at the PMPS to give him the 0.75U dose.

p.s. That fat 0.5U looks almost the same as a 0.75U dose would look.

Logan really seems to be one of those kitties that drops lower starting at the +4 to +6 time frame. So that is when I'd check his BG levels if he were my cat.

p.s. I spent a LOT of time on the internet, trying to find an appointment for the covid vaccine. HOURS, and hours. Finally booked one around 6 pm. This is like a full time job here in Massachusetts, to navigate a dozen different websites to try and find an appointment that doesn't dissappear on you before you have entered all your personal information.

54. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink thanks for that... You know I really don't expect anything... but I am really appreciative of any advice you might offer me..I appreciate you being willing to help me... a LOT!! thankyou//.. I compromised and gave him a .05F.. well ALMOST... for that shot.. I will monitor him..and thx for the reinsurance.. i'd rather inch him up a little.. most likely tomarrow AM for amps i will give him .75 unless his numbers tell me to. yes i agree he gets lower between .+4-+6.. i just want him to bounce his way to remission.. i'm gonna keep on putting that out to the universe!!

Congrats on booking the vaccine!! when do u get it??? do u know what kind?? considering i won't be 63 till march 20th.. i'm on the lower end of the pole for a shot..

Deb & Wink likes this.
  55. Deb & Wink

First vaccine dose on March 9th, second dose to be scheduled later, and it's either the Moderna or the Pfizer dose, but I'm not sure which one. I have a couple of comorbodities that put me at high risk, so that got me in this latest phase for this next eligible group.

56. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink do u have heart disease/?
    well at least u are getting the shot... cuzz none of us know what level of "sickness" that we could possibly get if we caught covid.. so getting the shot is better.. and gives u a little protection...

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    Deb & Wink likes this.
  57. Logan & Sandy

Logan & Sandy Member

@Deb & Wink am starting a new thread. ps gave him .75 this AM

Deb & Wink and Shelley & Jess like this.