Lelouch continued

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Algraud, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Algraud

Algraud New Member

Continuation of this post: https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/help-with-growing-numbers.287426/

Some updates:

The numbers still don't look good, however we feel like we have seen a tendency. On weekends (when we are able to do curves), we see lower numbers than weekdays (nadirs below 100 vs 250~). We assume its because we are at home those days instead of at work. My partner thinks its because he might stress being alone, while I think he sleeps more when he is alone so less active.

We visited the vet for a physical and bloodwork. They said Lelouch looks better. Weight has improved (was obese, now overweight). Teeth are not perfect, but nothing really bad. They suggested to keep the dosage since the numbers looked fine to them.

Today got the verbal results for tests (actual tests should be sent latter today). All organs (they listed them, but I do not remember) are good. Everything besides blood level was goon (no thyroid problems). They also did fructosamine and said the numbers is still a bit high. After hospitalization, it was around 900 and this time its above 500 (said they would want it to be below 500). Not sure how to evaluate this number myself. They emphasized importance of clinical signs and as long as they are good, we should keep the dosage.