IMPORTANT CELEBRATION - 25th Anniversary of our FORUM

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA), Oct 14, 2021.

1. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

upload_2021-10-14_8-51-25.gif

I just learned that 25 years ago this year, the FDMB was founded. I think this is a very special event for all of us and I wanted to share it with you.

This Forum is the most wonderful place for caregivers and sugar kitties. It's like a big family where we try to help and be there for each other.

When I started here in 2018, I didn't know anything about diabetes but I learned to take care of my 2 sugar cats and I even know now about acromegaly for my Ti-Mousse, all of this because of this great place!

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the ones that were always there for me, taught me what I know and support me when I lost my kitties!

Thank you also to the ones working behind the scenes, doing researches, documentation, videos, spreadsheets, etc… and of course, making sure our website is always up and running!

Let's celebrate all together !! :cat: :cat: :cat:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow. It's hard to believe this site has been around 25 years. I'm very grateful I found FDMB. Furball would not still be with me if I hadn't found this place. You're right the people here are wonderful, caring and helpful. Thanks to everyone who takes their time and effort to help others.

3. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

WOW! This is a huge milestone! I am forever grateful for everyone who has helped me with Ruby and cheered me up when things were stressful, scary, and seemingly insurmountable. I got through all of it with the generosity, kindness, and miles of experience of everyone here. It makes me tear up just thinking about how much you all mean to me. Thank you, FDMB!

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Words CANNOT express how grateful Amethyst and JoJo and I are to all of you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you also DCIN:cat::cat::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

I will be forever grateful to this forum and all the people here that have given me and Dolly love, support and patience. I always refer to the members as the best friends I’ve ever had that I have never met (in person). Happy Birthday Feline Diabetes!!! Thank you with tons of gratitude to the people that started this site, run it in the background, kept it going so we would have a place to come and learn and keep our precious kitties safe.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bookworm::cat::bookworm::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Jessica A

Jessica A Member

Happy 25th FDMB!!! I am so thankful that I found you all -- it is impossible to imagine where Callie and I would be without the incredible patience, guidance, support and kindness that we've been given here. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :cat::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Acadaca

Acadaca Member

Pretty amazing that it's been around saving us and all those kitties for such a long time. Thank you to all the moderators who keep it going!

8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Wow, I am so grateful for finding FDMB and everyone who has helped me with Tyler.
    If it wasn't for all the advice I received for Tyler he would not be in remission today.
    It really is like a family here. Thank you to all the moderators . I am thankful for everyone's help, kindness, and support ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Unbelievable. Can't imagine it not being here. Happy Anniversary FDMB.

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

This is an incredible community to be a part of. The wisdom and generosity of the people here have created a culture of paying those gifts forward. Happy 25th anniversary FDMB!!