I want to giveaway our supplies

GreySnowman

Member Since 2023
This forum was such a help for us but unfortunately Snow passed a little over a year ago (I still have a hard time talking about it) and I have a bunch of supplies I’d like to pass along to help out another kitty. I’d prefer to send all together and am happy to pay shipping (within US) in Snow’s honor.

I have:
- unopened 6.6lb bag of Dr. Elsey’s chicken clean protein dry food (best by date is december 16, 2026)
- 100 ct. box of 8mm 0.3mL insulin syringes (13 gauge with half unit markings)
- box of ~100 count lancets & opened box of 100 barely used ReliOn thin lancets
- unopened box of 100 ReliOn premier blood glucose test strips + 2 tubes but 1 has been opened
- Trueplus ketone test strips
- open bottle of keto-diastix urinalysis strips
- ReliOn premier classic blood glucose meter

Hopefully this is allowed and if not I’ll gladly remove.

💕
 
So sorry for your loss,:rb_icon: thank you for being so generous wanting to donate your supplies, below is a link were you can post them, I have used it myself in the past, you can give them away for free sell them at lower cost, or deliver them by charging the postal services; make sure you post the insulin you have, you did not mentioned it in your post
https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/forums/supply-closet-for-sale-or-free.15/
 
So sorry for your loss,:rb_icon: thank you for being so generous wanting to donate your supplies, below is a link were you can post them, I have used it myself in the past, you can give them away for free sell them at lower cost, or deliver them by charging the postal services; make sure you post the insulin you have, you did not mentioned it in your post
https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/forums/supply-closet-for-sale-or-free.15/
Thank you! I was scared to look around on here too much because of my mental block so I didn’t realize that thread was an option. I appreciate it 🙏🏻. I’ll be sure to note that we used Lantus but the pens unfortunately expired.
 
We have many new member that have financial situations I was one of them and the supply closet was a blessing, now I pay it forward helping other newbies and members the best I can, this forum saved my Corky’s life, again I am so sorry for your loss
 
Back
Top