GA Goodbye all, from Mr. B and his mom

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Misterbeesmom, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misterbeesmom

Misterbeesmom Well-Known Member

thank you everyone for all your support over these past many months. yesterday i had to say goodbye (for now) to my little buddy furbaby Mr. Biddles.

A trip to the vet yesterday after a day of not eating revealed high WBC, low body temp. symptoms and bloodwork showed his kidneys were shutting down. He was going to have to be hospitalized for a week at another facility, and that wouldn't even get him back to feeling decent. He has been particularly unhappy for a month. It was time. He was just too sick, too many things gone wrong.

We had a good 12 years together. He was a stray who showed up at my door one day. He has been the bestest kitty a person could ever hope for. Though i have tons of pictures and happy memories, i will miss his physical presence so very much. I'm what i anticipated i'd be right now, which is a total basket case with puffy eyes and a seemingly endless supply of tears. Over the course of 12 years we spent probably 6 days apart in total. Last night was horrible. I don't know how I'm going to sleep without him. You who have lost a furry friend know what i mean.

I'm happy for him that he is in a better place, is no longer suffering, and this after what i'd like to think was a happy long life. can't really ask for more than that.

thanks again everyone. just wanted to let you all know. a special thanks to @Kris & Teasel for hanging in there with me and all my tantrums with the pzi.

2. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Oh no!!! I am so very sorry Jen, that it was Mr. B's time! Sending prayers and hugs to you!!! RIP Sweet boy!!:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Oh, Jen, I'm so sorry. I have no words, only tears. I'm very glad that I was able to help over the last many months.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:cat_wings>o

4. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

(((JEN)))

I am so sorry that Mr B has crossed the Bridge. You both fought so hard for a better quality of life. You have given Mr B so much dedication and love and care over all these months and now you have allowed him to escape his weak and sick earthly body and be pain free. Hold close your special memories to give you peace and strength at this sad sad time. Mr B will live on forever in that special place in your heart.

[​IMG]

5. Diana&Tom

Diana&Tom Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry... this is so hard, we completely understand. Try to hold on to your happy memories and the fact that he lives on forever in your heart...
    Wishing you courage and peace as you start your grief journey... do read and/or post on the Grief forum here if it would help.
    Hugs to you.

6. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Jen, I am so, so sorry to hear that Mr. B has gone to the Bridge. You gave him a wonderful life filled with love and care, and had the strength of that love to give him that final gift to free him from his failing body so that he can live a new life at the Rainbow Bridge. He will live on in your heart until you meet again.

images (1).jpeg

Fly free, beloved Mr. B, and land softly at the Bridgecat_wings>o

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss. Be free and happy little one.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Oh Jen I am so very sorry it was Mr. Biddles time to go to the Bridge. You took him in, gave him a wonderful life and fought so hard to help him. You were his guardian angel and now he is yours. He was so lucky to have such dedicated Bean. RIP Mr. B!
    cat with angel wings.gif

jayla-n-Drevon likes this.
  9. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so, so sorry. Rover (who went through the same thing last year) will be at the bridge to greet him.

10. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

Sending purs and prayers

11. Sootyca

Sootyca Member

So sorry that Mr B has passed. He was so lucky to have found you.

Take care

Karen
    x

12. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Bye Mr. Biddles. No more pain, just soaking up the sun in the nice warm grass. Take good care of yourself Jen.

13. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Jen, I'm SO sorry it was Mr. B's time to cross.....BIG HUGE LOOOOOOOONG HUG. Remember, he's not 'gone', you just have to hug him differently.

Soar high on your new angel wings sweet boy....landing softly back in Mama's broken heart....

HUGS and hugs and more,

14. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

Oh.... (((((Jen))))))....
    I am profoundly sorry for your loss of Mr Biddles....
    Huge hugs to you, dear Jen.
    Fly free, Mr Biddles. Touch down softly in Jen's heart to let her know that all is well.....
    xxx
    [​IMG]

15. FelineFriend

FelineFriend Member

cat_wings>oso very sorry to hear of your loss and the immense void Mr. Biddles has left in your life. your love for him is what let you do what was best for him; no more pain and knowing you took him in and loved him and he loved you:rb_icon:
    Now it's time to take care of yourself and cry and know that eventually you will be able to look back at your time together with thankfulness and no tears. Dhana:bighug::bighug::bighug:

16. Dawn and Peek-a-Boo (GA)

Dawn and Peek-a-Boo (GA) Member

Jen,

I am so sorry for your loss...sending heartfelt (((hugs))) your way.

Mr. Biddles was a lucky boy to find a bean that loved him so....it was clear on here just how dedicated you were to his care.

Rest in peace Mr. Biddles...you were such a handsome boy :rb_icon:cat_wings>o.

Dawn

17. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry Jen. Fly Free Mr Biddles:rb_icon:

18. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Jen and Mr. Biddles)))))
    I'm so sorry it was his time to cross...
    cat_wings>o Fly free, Mr. B... land softly.

19. katiesmom

katiesmom Member

I'm SO sorry. {{hugs}}
    I will light a candle for your sweet boy tonight.

20. Dusty Bones

Dusty Bones Member

So sorry for your loss. It seems strays and shelter pets are always more loving knowing you saved them and provided a happy home.

21. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss

22. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear it was Mr. Biddles time to leave you
    Fly free Mr. Biddes and land softly.....there are many friends at the Bridge to welcome you and keep you company until the one you love most comes to be with you forever cat_wings>o

23. Vannypack

Vannypack Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is the hardest thing but over time your heart will heal. 12 years is a long time and I'm sure he knew you loved him very much. <3
    Sending lots of love.

24. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Jen.... I am so sorry -- You were the best bean to Mr. B ever!
    Fly free Mr. Biddles....land softly...:rb_icon:

25. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

I am so sorry.

26. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Oh no. I was really hoping Mr. Biddles was going to pull through some of the recent health issues. I am so sorry to hear this. You tried your best to get him back to health. Mr.Biddles had the best Mom. May your sweet kitty fly free and land softly at the Rainbow Bridge. RIP sweet kitty.cat_wings>o

27. ShipsCat

ShipsCat Member

I'm so very sorry to hear it was Mr B's time to rest. You were such a dedicated mom to him, Jen, and you're in my thoughts. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Fly free, Mr. Biddles, and land softly at the Rainbow Bridge. cat_wings>o

28. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Oh Jen!!! I am so so sorry. You went through so much for Mr. B and were constantly looking to do whatever you could to help him. You were absolutely the best cat mama he could ever have.

Fly free, sweet boy!

29. Misterbeesmom

Misterbeesmom Well-Known Member

Thank you eveyrone so much, all your words are so very comforting. I really appreciate your help.

I have been looking through old pics and videos. Seeing him in his happier days warms my heart though it hurts i cant be with him. Wish i had a time machine!

With gratitude,
    Jen

30. Julie and Eleanor (GA)

Julie and Eleanor (GA) Well-Known Member

Jen, I never posted on your condos but I did follow. I'm so sorry it was time for Mr. Biddles to leave this world. He was so lucky to have you and no one could have done more for him than you did.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

JeffJ likes this.
  31. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. You were lucky to have found each other. Fly free Mr. Biddles. Sending prayers.

32. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

cat_wings>o I'm sure most of us have experienced this terrible loss. Just remember the precious time and memories you had together.

33. Susan and Timmy

Susan and Timmy Member

I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts are with you.

34. Jamye and Fred

Jamye and Fred Member

I'm so sorry !

Attached Files:

35. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry! Rest In Peace.

36. Lisa and Smoky

Lisa and Smoky Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to your beautiful kitty so soon. You were a kind and loving bean to your furbaby. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

37. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Requiem aeternum, Mr. Biddles.

{{hugs}}

38. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Jen}}},

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. You fought so hard to give him a good life, and then you gave him one last gift - freedom from suffering. I know so well how hard that was to do. I pray the coming days will bring you peace and comfort.

Fly free, Mr. B., and land softly. :rb_icon:

39. jacereske

jacereske Member

I'm so sorry that your sweet boy has journeyed to his tenth forever life.

Gentle journey to the Rainbow Bridge beloved Mr. B. The love you knew on earth travels with you to the land of love and light, where there is no pain or disease.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.