Gato says hi!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by MamaMug, Mar 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MamaMug

MamaMug Member

New to the forum and new to this world. Our boy Gato was recently diagnosed and we're meeting with our vet tomorrow for insulin and sharps training. It's been a whirlwind of a week, but I'm so glad I stumbled on this place!

From our family to yours, wishing you well. :cat:
    I look forward to poking my head around to learn more.

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome to the best place you never wanted to be! FDMB is a treasure trove of information and the support of a whole bunch of cat loving people. I know it's a head spinner when you first get that diagnosis and realize that there is a lot to learn. I wish I had found the board before I bought the insulin, syringes and the testing equipment.
    We can definitely help with all the "how tos" and offer lots of cost saving tips on equipment and supplies.
    You can begin by reading the Getting Started and the Education sections on the Home page. That will provide some of the answers to questions buzzing around in your head. It will all settle and make sense, believe me, it just takes a little bit of time.
    Ask further questions on the Main Health forum HERE. The Introduction forum is more of a welcome mat and the Main forum gets much more traffic, so you are going to get more, and quicker, responses. Then we can begin sharing some of the things that we know and have worked for us as we traveled along the feline diabetes adventure.
    Best wishes going forward :cat:

3. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.