Full Harvest Moon Party tonight - all invited

manxcat419

Member Since 2015
Yo cats and kittens of all ages

It’s time for everyone to gather together for the full moon pawty! Tonight, we celebrate the full Harvest Moon! Of course there will be traditional favorites as purrpared by my mentors, Chef Felix, Chef Rusty, and the Kitchen Krews of yore at Harvest Moons past:

Appetizers: Adirondack Moonbrews; Shine-on Niptinis; Bog Clams on the Half-moonshell; Chestnut Dip on Nip Crackers; Apple Fritters; Assorted Paw Prints Pizzas; Sushi Bar featuring the specialties of Sushi Chef Tux.


Entrees: Mouse-Harvest Bonanza Stew; Grilled Lake Trout with Rosemary; Wild-Turkey Burgers with Celeriac Fries; Roasted Grouse; Chef Mannie’s Renowned Poached PNW Sockeye Salmon with Catnip Mayo; Chef Rusty’s Thunderin’ Bison Chili with Moon Salsa.


Salads: Butthead’s & Donny’s Adirondack Field Greens and Arugula with Wild-Clover Garnish; Indian Lake Slaw; Chef Felix's Sweet and Savory Crunchy Crouton Toppers.

Desserts: Moon Pies; Apple Crisp à la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Maggie’s Signature Cheesecakes with Adirondack Blueberries; Tobey’s Cimmamum Cookies; Surprise dessert à la Dessert Chef Sootie; Chef Stu’s World Famous Catmint Parfaits.

Newer traditions include Bubba's MouseMousse; Leo's Chunky Tuna and Salmon Ice Cream with Sardine Sprinkles; Olive's Shoelaceghetti with a side of pickles; TinySolé's sister Cookie's cod brownies filled with catnip; PussCatDusty's crispy birds feet served on baked catnip wafers (mmmmm, crunchy!) as well as her sweet and sour skink tail vol-au-vents & freeze dried plain yoghurt balls; Chef Felix's Mediterranean platter with crunchy falafel, catmint mewli-tabouli, and smoked papurrika hummouse; Chieflet Luna's Longtail Surprise à la Rosa and Regan; KitKat’s Duck pate stuffed cupcakes with catnip icing, served at mousie temperature. You’ll find Bella’s catinis at the Bella Memorial Tiki Hut.

The Taster Blankets are ready for any kitties not feeling up to too much activity, and we’ll find you a spot on them where you can enjoy the pawty in comfort. They're the purrfect place to view the Circle of Remembrance at midnight, when the veil thins and we can purrceive our loved ones who have Gone Ahead partying with us. Olive’s Memorial Blanket can be found here too. “Ruby and the Kittens” are ready to entertain you and help you dance the night away. They’ll be starting early so don’t hesitate to join them and dance all night.

We’re having lots of fun already in the kitchen getting everything ready for you all. Head on over as early as you can to get this pawty started!

Check out our new aprons too – aren’t they fun?

Chef Luna
1790456167227.png
 
Jackson is bringing his sister Sabrina.
They can't wait to party with all their friends, and taste all that nummy food.
circle of remembrance.jpeg


And to see J.D. and Ginger and the others partying with them beyond the veil tonight.
mail
Hey Jackson! And Hi Sabrina! Great to see you both! Love the pictures! Come and get some fuds and then join in the dancing! This is going to be an amazing pawty! ~Chef Luna
 
Since it’s Mami Cat’s first time at the pawty, she told me she wanted to dress up in a retro gala outfit and enjoy the moonlight outdoors. So, here she is… Madame herself, all dressed up and looking elegant tonight! I told her it might be a little too much, but she insisted on the outfit.
She’s feeling shy, excited, and a little nervous all at once, as she looks forward to meeting the other dancers at the pawty.

file_00000000b9c4820ea0a9a12ab0799d7b.png
 
Since it’s Mami Cat’s first time at the pawty, she told me she wanted to dress up in a retro gala outfit and enjoy the moonlight outdoors. So, here she is… Madame herself, all dressed up and looking elegant tonight! I told her it might be a little too much, but she insisted on the outfit.
She’s feeling shy, excited, and a little nervous all at once, as she looks forward to meeting the other dancers at the pawty.

View attachment 80472
As I would feel (((Mami))), you are going to be the hit of the pawty :cat:
 
Ohmeowgosh, I'm so ready for a party! We had a sad thing happen at my house last week. A foster kitten developed a strange neurological problem and had to be helped to the Bridge. I hadn't met her because she'd been here only a week and was still quarantined, but my momma was very sad and I had to lapsit and nuzzle her and get lots of kisses and tears on my head. The kitten was twelve weeks old, she was a little orange-over-white, and her name was Toni. I want to be able to tell her two sisters and her brother that I saw her during the Circle of Remembrance.:rb_icon:

The catnip harvest has been exceptionally good this year, so they are bringing a boat load for all the kitties to partake and take home with them.
That sounds great! Thanks!!

it’s Mami Cat’s first time at the pawty
Welcome, Mami Cat! I think your outfit is purrfect for the occasion.

Can't offer much to the humans this time round.
I'll bet Chef Luna wouldn't mind if I pack up one of everything for you humies and send it to yours by Flying Kangaroo. I just hope no one there has their heart set on the Chunky Tuna and Salmon Ice Cream, which wouldn't travel very well (but we'll send a little bag of Sardine Sprinkles).

Chef Luna, thanks as always for everything! Your Harvest apron is cool!

--Ivan
 
Kitties all! Gather round! It's time for our favorite part of every Full Moon pawty! It's time for the Circle of Remembrance! Soon our pawty will recommence and we'll dance and feast until dawn! But for now, let's be so still and so quiet as we watch for the very first glimpse of our beloved friends and family pawtying alongside us at the Bridge! ~Chef Luna
1790481519401.png
 
Since it’s Mami Cat’s first time at the pawty, she told me she wanted to dress up in a retro gala outfit and enjoy the moonlight outdoors. So, here she is… Madame herself, all dressed up and looking elegant tonight! I told her it might be a little too much, but she insisted on the outfit.
She’s feeling shy, excited, and a little nervous all at once, as she looks forward to meeting the other dancers at the pawty.

View attachment 80472
Mami Cat you look amazing! So elegant! Such a perfect lady! We're so happy to have you join us, hopefully for the first pawty of many. ~Chef Luna
 
Bell is so excited she asked to bring Blair. She told me it is black cat season
Bell! Blair! Great to see you both! It is indeed black cat season! Our very own Rosa and Regan are in attendance at the Bridge along with all the other precious GAs to join in the black cat pawty from the other side of the veil too! ~Chef Luna
 
Kitties all! Gather round! It's time for our favorite part of every Full Moon pawty! It's time for the Circle of Remembrance! Soon our pawty will recommence and we'll dance and feast until dawn! But for now, let's be so still and so quiet as we watch for the very first glimpse of our beloved friends and family pawtying alongside us at the Bridge! ~Chef Luna
View attachment 80478
So Beautiful!!
 
Can't offer much to the humans this time round. The full moon snuck up on me.
Drinks will be whatever dregs need draining from the liquor cabinet.
Various cheeses and various crackers. Hummus. Or we could order summat.
I'll take whatever's on offer right now! Working any type of healthcare on a Full Moon makes for a crazy day!
 
Ohmeowgosh, I'm so ready for a party! We had a sad thing happen at my house last week. A foster kitten developed a strange neurological problem and had to be helped to the Bridge. I hadn't met her because she'd been here only a week and was still quarantined, but my momma was very sad and I had to lapsit and nuzzle her and get lots of kisses and tears on my head. The kitten was twelve weeks old, she was a little orange-over-white, and her name was Toni. I want to be able to tell her two sisters and her brother that I saw her during the Circle of Remembrance.:rb_icon:


That sounds great! Thanks!!


Welcome, Mami Cat! I think your outfit is purrfect for the occasion.


I'll bet Chef Luna wouldn't mind if I pack up one of everything for you humies and send it to yours by Flying Kangaroo. I just hope no one there has their heart set on the Chunky Tuna and Salmon Ice Cream, which wouldn't travel very well (but we'll send a little bag of Sardine Sprinkles).

Chef Luna, thanks as always for everything! Your Harvest apron is cool!

--Ivan
Oh Ivan! I'm so sorry to hear about little Toni! She's here at the Bridge being looked after by all the GAs who have been there longer and know their way around!

Chef Luna doesn't mind at all if da beans wants some of our fuds. We has plenty to share! I don't think da beans likes fish-flavored ice cream anyway. My mom-bean said "yuck" when I told her about it! ~Chef Luna
 
As I would feel (((Mami))), you are going to be the hit of the pawty :cat:
Mami was so flattered to hear that!! ❤️

Welcome, Mami Cat! I think your outfit is purrfect for the occasion.
Thank you, Susan!! 🥰

And about Toni, I send you a warm hug. 🤍 She is in peace... I believe this with all my heart.

I don't think da beans likes fish-flavored ice cream anyway.
I agree 😆😅


What a great party we had!!
Thank you, Chef Luna!
 
Back
Top