Full Flower Moon Party Tonight. All Kitties invited (Civvies, too)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Kitties,
    It's here! The Full Flower Moon! And all kitties are invited to attend the Full Flower Moon Party. It will be hosted by Lola, Bug and Vanessa and will take place in Mannie's Tree House. The garden is full of beautiful spring flowers. We will lounge in the tree house, play on the zip line, enjoy the hot tub. The pizza oven--manned by Bug and Lola--will be going full blast. Vanessa, Kitteh Barista, will concoct some delicious iced drinks just for kitties. We'll sing and dance to music provided by the Blue Mannie Group. And best of all, we'll have our Circle of Remembrance when we honor all of our friends, brothers and sisters who have Gone Ahead. The GAs will be partying, too, and we'll hope to communicate with them through the veil. So come one, come all. Emma will pick you up in the L&LL Kitty Bus.
    ~ Rusty

Here's the menu for the party:

Appetizers: Floral Microbrews; Dandelion Wine; Snapdragon Niptinis; Marigold Dip on Nip Crackers; Clover-fed Buffalo Wings in Pineapple Sage Dressing; Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Apple Blossoms; Crispy Mouse Heads with Hibiscus Sauce, created by L&LL Kitchen Krew Chief Felix; Assorted Paw Prints Pizzas; Sushi Bar manned by L&LL Sushi Chef Tux and featuring Chef Neko's fabulous Sushi Rolls.
    Entrees: Honeysuckle Chicken Casserole; Turkey Roll-ups with Sunflower Seeds; Chef Mannie’s Renowned PNW Poached Sockeye Salmon with Nip Mayo and garnished with Squash Flowers; BigMac’s Burger Extravaganza with The Works and Special Marigold Mustard; Sushi Chef Tux's Seared Ahi Tuna with Lavender Pepper Crust; Chef Rusty’s Thunderin’ Bison Chili with Fresh Salsa; Grilled Hotdogs.
    Salads: Butthead’s & Donny’s Field Greens with Linden blossoms; Confetti Slaw.
    Desserts: Maggie’s Signature Cheesecakes with Candied Violets; Rose Petal Ice cream with Hibiscus Flower Coulee à la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Tobey’s Cimmamum Cookies; Chef Stu’s World Famous Catmint Parfaits.

Crew Chief Felix, get the Kitchen Krew together and let’s roll! Lots to do.
    ~ Chef Rusty

2. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Rusty, can't wait to PAWTY under the full moon. Looking forward to seeing the old friends , Titan

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Wez be there or be square! Iz bringing my brudder, Forrest. He's going need some fun after his visit to the IM vet today. ~ Bubba

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm on my way. The menu sounds yummy.

5. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

I'z getting ready! I'z there early start today.
    :cat: Tux

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I haz my tux on and am ready to party!

7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Flowers!! Dat gives me an idea!!
    [​IMG]

I be a bumble bee!!!

8. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

9. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

10. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

I'll be there as soon as I can. I haz to wait for Momma to go out later on - she keeps telling me I'z not well enuf to go out and party all night any more now. But when she goes out, I'z sneaking out - I needs to see my Rosa at da circle and pawty wiv everyone. Da cat sitter will never notice. Da fuds looks yummy - da honeysuckle chicken especially...chicken iz my favorite dis week. ~Regan

11. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

12. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Awwwww....wwooooooohhhooooooooo.... ~~~ luv howling at the full flower moon! Let's play! I've been feeling wild all day...time to pawtay!!! Can we roll in the nip? Luv that odor... mmmmm..mama bean will be going to bed soon...and I'll be there with ya'll Fuds look fab! Hawwooooooooo!!!.

13. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

I never made this before, so I had to purractice at home first. Momma didn't like it when she walked in on me crisping the mouse heads. I guess if I make a batch for her, I'll have to use Mock Mouse Heads made from tofu, but it just won't be the same.

Everything smells so good and looks extra pretty this Moon. Good job, Krew!

--Chief Felix

14. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

I've never gone to a Full Flower Moon Party before. Thanks for the invite Rusty! I guess I'll bring my sister Bella, but I can't wait until we can both meet our brother Mateo through the veil! We're ready whenever you are Emma; I don't want to miss out on Chef Stu’s World Famous Catmint Parfaits!! - Loudogg

15. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Asia is on her way and bringing her appetite, she misses her buds Maggie and Ty and also wants to see her sweetheart, Myagi! :bighug:

16. Deanna & Billie

Deanna & Billie Well-Known Member

Pass the cheesecake, please!! I suppose Civvie Brooklyn can come along...I just have to make sure she doesn’t drink too much dandelion wine...

17. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

This is the first full moon party without Jenks, and not gonna lie, it's been a difficult day. His brother and sister will attend tonight in his stead, so please welcome them. They've been missing him as much as we have. When the veil lifts, I hope everyone will be able to pass along messages to him about how much he's loved and missed, and then report back to us about how good he looks as a rejuvenated, dapper, young man.

No doubts that he and the other GAs already have the party in full swing at the Bridge tonight.... Show 'em how it's done buddy!

18. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We've zipped on the zip line, danced to the music of the Blue Mannie Group, feasted on those great fuds, and we are about to have our Circle of Remembrance, the best part of every full-moon party. Listen! I can hear the Celestial Chorus now! Here in my mentor Mannie's tree house our GAs seem especially close. The L&LL kitties are rapt, gazing toward the veil and so eager to see their friends, brothers, and sisters on the other side.

Don't expect your kitties home any time soon, dear Beans. The magical night goes on and on, and later we'll have more singing and dancing. Party on!
    ~ Rusty

19. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Katie was there and having the time of her life!! Yum with the Maggie’s Signature Cheesecakes with Candied Violets. Katie really enjoys helping Rusty make the cheesecakes. Love you Rusty! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

20. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Us too. Us too.

21. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

(((❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.