Does Anyone know a good Vet in London, UK?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Zephre, May 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zephre

Zephre Member

Hi there,

Currently I'm with Goddard Vet's as they were very local, but so far it been quite basic advice they have given me.

Does anyone know a good vet in London please?

Much love,
    Emma

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

The Royal Veterinary College in London is supposed to be quite good. I'm tagging a member who's consulted with them -- @Wendy&Neko

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I've only contacted the RVC vial email, but they are very responsive. Their Diabetes Remission Clinic is world leading. Here is their contact information.

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  4. Diana&Tom

Diana&Tom Well-Known Member

Whereabouts in London are you looking? It’s a big city! Quite a few of us live in the home counties but I don’t think anyone is from central London. If you can be more specific there may be someone with some suggestions for you.

5. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

I believe @bcat lives in London (my favourite city, btw).

Zephre likes this.
  6. Tom & Monty

Tom & Monty Member

I'm currently with Poplar Vets. Dr. Lukas there seems knowledgeable and was willing to switch Monty from Caninsulin to Lantus.

I don't really have a bench mark to compare to other vets as I've only seen this one. I'm usually able to get appointments at short notice and the vet technicians are VERY good and kind. Henrika, who works there as a vet tech, has done some cat sitting for me in the past and charges reasonable rates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.