Contour Meter (Free Offer)

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Terry and Puttz, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

I ordered the free meter back in November, and still have not received it...Anyone else with same problem?

2. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

hmmmm, that's odd. i got about 4 or 5 of them myself (thru various family names :) ) and i know lots of other people got them already too because they sent them to me for the newbie kits.

do you have a meter already and are testing? or do you still need one? i could send you one if you need one

3. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

Cindy, Thank you for your offer, but, I have two Ultra One Touch and I just remembered about the free offer I submitted to Bayer...They are still offering it at www.contourmeter.com if anyone else is interested...Thanks again

4. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

Never got mine either, which I was gonna pass on to Cindy for here starter kits.

5. Harley's Mom

Harley's Mom Member

I always hate giving out info's for freebies because I figure they just want the info to hound me to buy stuff.
    I want the one touch ultra mini or something that uses less blood than my relion.
    Also most of the kits you buy today don't even give you one free test strip! How cheap is that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.