Confused here

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Kathy & MiddieMittens, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Kathy & MiddieMittens

Kathy & MiddieMittens Member

@Deb & Wink @MrWorfMen's Mom can either of you look at todays numbers? Im very confused yesterday was high numbers today i got an 86 and 108 and she needs shot in 1 hour 30 mins

And i had to skip last nights shot. So confused right now.

Thanks guys. I am giving her 1u right now and i got more sheba! She loves that stuff.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  2. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

That 86 today was still a safe number. I'd still give Middie the 1U tonight. UNLESS she is really low at PMPS <150, then I'd skip. You have an overnight (purple colored date) so you can't monitor her tonight.

She does seem to have better BG levels when she is eating the Sheba foods. Which flavors do you feed her?

The dry Tiki Cat food probably kept Middie higher last night and contributed to the bounce to the pink numbers this morning at AMPS.

MrWorfMen's Mom has not been on the message board for a couple of months, since one of her older cats passed away.
    p.s. I shared what you do on Middie's SS, with the added columns and color coding for your work and time away schedule and the column for what foods you feed. The other member really appreciated being able to see that.
    p.s. I'll be gone from the message board most of the weekend. Cat sitting "gigs" through Monday for me.

Please post on the Main forum if you need help. I'll be in and out, but mostly out.

3. Kathy & MiddieMittens

Kathy & MiddieMittens Member

Okay thank you. Im glad that helped someone i just thoight it was easier for you guys and me to remember that im not around at night, need to update it for April, i wish i was home more but now with Corona virus going around my days i take my dogs to see people are cancled for now until this is over so ill be able to test her more at least. Which is good for data :)

Thanks for your help

Deb & Wink likes this.
  4. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

How are things going for you Kathy? Middie and the rest of your gang ok?