Cinder FIP

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by CinderandMonica, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CinderandMonica

CinderandMonica New Member

I just lost my little baby Cinder to FIP this morning. We tried everything to save her, chest drainage, antibiotics, fluids, vitamins, and even POLYMVA. She would have been 1 year old next week. In two years, I have lost three cats and it is just too much. Madeline had diabetes for five years and died May 25,2008, Suzie die d of cancer November 7,2009 and now cinder. I thought madeline died young at 11, and then Suzie at 2 and 1/2, but Cinder just shy of 1 year. FIP comes on fast and is so deadly. I am beginning to think that I am not supposed to have cats even though I love them so much. It is so painful.

2. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

rb_icon Monica, I can't begin to express my sympathy. I lost my baby Emma to FIP last year, about 8 months old. One feels so very helpless with FIP.

Sometimes God needs the babies.

Fly fear, most dear, most beloved Cinder. wings_cat

3. Karen & Pearl

Karen & Pearl Member

I can't express enough how sorry I am :( My heart goes out to you with such devestating loses. ((((((hugs)))))) It isn't fair but sometimes there are no reasons we can understand. (((((hugs))))))

4. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. Fly free ((Cinder))

5. Lee and Tida (GA)

Lee and Tida (GA) Member

I am so sorry to hear this. Fly free little Cinder.

Please don't say that you are not supposed to have cats....you ARE supposed to have cats!

6. Carol & Yoshi

Carol & Yoshi Well-Known Member

:( I'm so sorry. Can't believe you've lost so many kitties at such young ages. That would just kill me. Sending big, warm hugs.

7. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for your loss's. I know how hard it is to lose a baby at such a young age. My boy cheddar (GA) was taken just after his first birthday. Like venita says, sometimes God needs the babies.

8. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

I am very sorry for your losses. Fly free sweet ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.