Buddy AMPS 288

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kelly and Buddy, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Kelly and Buddy

Kelly and Buddy Member

Hope lots of our sugarbabies visit the lagoon this weekend. Today starts a two week Spring Break for me so I am totally doing the Happy Dance. :):)

Have a great weekend everyone!

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good catch on that spot of green tonight.

Enjoy spring break, we are at the half way mark on ours.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Always good to see a thread from you and Buddy...I was looking thru your comments - Buddy is consistent with his invasion antics isn't he? :eek: I don't know how you roll at your house - but have you ever thought about getting one of those little recycling containers with the clamp on lid for all the foodie type discards? I'll look around and see if I can find one on line... but it seems to me that there is a small can for people who recycle compost and it has actual clamps on the lid to keep it shut - perhaps to keep out the critters (like racoons)...I wonder if Buddy has a racoon in his DNA somewhere??:p My folks use to have a serious compost pile and were always saving every scrap of food waste (ugh)...but it was fabulous once decomposed for growing things in the garden - not saying you need to take it that far - but just as a deterrent for 'you know who'...

Tell Buddy to behave himself...and that we're thinking of him...give him some scritches for us. He's a cutie pie but his scavenger genes need to be put to bed:rolleyes:. Take care Kelly! Enjoy your Spring Break :)

This is what I was thinking of: It's rodent proof - but maybe not Buddy-proof: Might need to store it inside of a locked cabinet or in the garage = https://www.amazon.com/Behrens-Gall... Handle&qid=1553426297&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr2

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Come on down to lagoon Buddy, bellas has tiki hut ready and he’s making catini’s