Blue's one week BG

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Alexia and Blue, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

98!!!

Still holding strong!!

He is completely back to normal. It is crazy! I can definitely tell in everything that he does that he is feeling better. We got a bath last week to celebrate his OTJ- well I don't think that he looked at it that way...he needed it though! His head was all greasy from putting vaseline on his ear for testing and since we didn't have to do that every day anymore, we celebrated with a bath. He is SO fluffy and soft now so it is a win win because he wants to be around me all the time and I constantly want to pet him for being so soft. Next month my fiance will be done with his hike and moving here so Blue will have his daddy back and he really loves him too (Mamma is the favorite though, obviously). So it is great to have things falling back into place around here.

2. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Awesome job Alexia and Blue. How exciting. :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

3. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

What wonderful news!

Btw - you say your fiance is coming back from his hike - is he hiking the AT right now?

4. Taline & Bibo

Taline & Bibo Member

I'm so happy for you and Blue. Cheers Alexia!!

5. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you, Alexia! It's wonderful that Blue is doing so well OTJ. I'm sure you'll be glad to have your fiance back around again, glad things are falling into place for you guys! :D

6. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

Kelly, he IS hiking the AT!! He has been hiking since March 15th and is currently in Vermont!

7. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

that is so great, alexia.
    another fdmb success story!!
    :mrgreen:

8. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

That's awesome!! Hiking the entire AT is something me and my husband have always wanted to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.