BG Reading higher now that on FF

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Emily C, May 10, 2020.

1. Emily C

Emily C Member

My sweet Ginger has been transitioning to FF pate naturals from her dry Glycobalance for the last 5 days, and yesterday her numbers were a higher than they had been, and now this morning her am pre-shot reading was 454! She has had this high of number in the evening but never in am. And her urine was a lot less until last night as well, much more in the litter box this morning. She doesn’t seem listless or that she doesn’t feel good, she seems on alert, like she is so hungry and camps out on her little pillow in the kitchen. Help! I know I went down too fast, from 4 to 3 units, but I don’t know if that’s it or the change to FF pate. The last two days she has been getting half a can of FF and half her normal scoop of Glycobalance (which was only a 1/3 of a cup). I did go ahead and give her her am shot at 3 units.
    Also it seems like she has lost weight in the last few days too, if that’s possible.

Last edited: May 10, 2020
    Deb & Wink likes this.
  2. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

Hello Emily! I see you have gotten help on the Health Forum so I will link it here in case anyone thinks your post went unanswered.

Thread.

Deb & Wink and Emily C like this.