Bear 1/31 AMPS 444, +3.75 571, +5.5 519, +7.5 561

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Meredith Bear’s Mom, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Meredith Bear’s Mom

Meredith Bear’s Mom Member

Previous Post: https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...230-3-132-7-120-pmps-269.273554/#post-3040508

Hi everyone,

Bear's numbers today are really high. Wondering if he got a fur shot this morning, although I really didn't think so. He is perking up a lot, and has been super peppy and springy this week! He has also started sleeping on the couch which is super cute and is being a lot more active which makes me happy. He's currently trying to get freeze-dried chicken out of his Kitty KONG :smuggrin:

Jackie and Biggie likes this.
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Meredith Bear’s Mom likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Looks like a bounce from 1/29. It is clearing now. Sometimes they brings extra momentum.

4. Meredith Bear’s Mom

Thank you :)

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Meredith --

Are you still following TR? If so, you need to be evaluating the effectiveness of the dose every 3 days/6 cycles.

Also, were you not able to get any PM cycle tests on 1/31? While Elise may be right in that you're seeing a bounce beginning to clear, there's no way to know for sure if this is the case. As you pointed out, a fur shot is always a possibility.

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  6. Meredith Bear’s Mom

Hi Sienne,

Yes, I am. My vet told me to hold off on increasing which is why I waited longer than usual. I haven't been great at getting night tests because I've been so tired and haven't been setting alarms, but this is a good reminder to get back into the routine of it. Thanks!