another absence

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Donna & Buddha, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

What did you miss more, last week's "would you rather" or the Friday Five? Both were on vacation last week. Here's hoping it won't be two weeks.

Here's what I'm pondering this morning ... why is it called a fur ball when it is more often shaped like a tube?

2. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

I missed them both, but really like the friday five. I haven't been around much the last few weeks bc Charlie is doing so well, and work has been nuts; but I always remember to check for the 5.

As I am cleaning up a fur 'tube' off the carpet this morning two things come to mind 1--time to get the brush and vasoline out, and 2--why do they always 'evacuate' it onto the rug instead of the hard floors? :twisted:

3. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

My love offering was also in the middle of the carpeted den, where we like to play on the floor.

4. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

I just cleaned my carpets last night! fur tube waiting for me in the morning. ohmygod_smile BTW - I just the SpotBot and love it!

[​IMG]

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I missed Would You Rather Wednesday again this week, but I will be back for the Friday Five, I promise!! Maybe I will do a special edition of BOTH combined in one. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.