9/29 Khloe | AMPS 242

Be good for your mom and dad today, Khloe!!!

AND CONGRATS on the big day!!! Woohoo!! ๐Ÿ’’๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ

I'm imagining Khloe, Kiah, and Copper all like this today

1790699929045.png
 
Last edited:
Thank you everyone so much for all your good wishes!! ๐Ÿ’œ I am absolutely beat from the wild day but we managed to have a wonderful time!
Of course Khloe had a super fast drop this morning but luckily no scuba diving! She was definitely terrified all day tho. Poor girl.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you and itโ€™s so amazing to be an a part of such a wonderful group of people.

Iโ€™m calling it a early night tonight but hereโ€™s a sneak peek of Khloe & I after we came home and got comfy โ˜บ๏ธ
att.-FwGYmoo7L5Qh825ddIFJcQ5o_9zPjo2k9NKlhWyAA8.jpeg
 
Thank you everyone so much for all your good wishes!! ๐Ÿ’œ I am absolutely beat from the wild day but we managed to have a wonderful time!
Of course Khloe had a super fast drop this morning but luckily no scuba diving! She was definitely terrified all day tho. Poor girl.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you and itโ€™s so amazing to be an a part of such a wonderful group of people.

Iโ€™m calling it a early night tonight but hereโ€™s a sneak peek of Khloe & I after we came home and got comfy โ˜บ๏ธ
View attachment 80519
Awww you two are so cute together!!!! Khloe looks so deep in thought - like hmm why wasnโ€™t I there at this wedding? Can I leverage this for treats? ๐Ÿคฃ

Also I respect and admire you so much for calling it an early night on your wedding day. I love being in bed by 10.

Iโ€™m so glad you guys had an amazing day!! And that Khloe cooperated with her BG. Maybe thatโ€™s what sheโ€™s thinking - that she was the real MVP of the day for surfing so steady! ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™€๏ธ
 
Back
Top