9/29 Karamelle AMPS 352 +3 491 +9 371 PMPS 383 +7 380

JoM

Member Since 2023
9/28 Karamelle AMPS 407 +3 566 +7 554 PMPS 453 +8 315

Ok so now shes hardly eating and I weighed her this morning on my scale and shes lost even more weight, down to 9.8lbs!!! The last measured test at the vet was 10.5 on Sept 21, and was 11.4 on Aug 14. Still waiting for them to send over the TLI and spec fPL results, which are back, I just called. I suppose it could just be because shes been running so high and then there was the low B12 and high Folate as well. She gets another B12 today since she on them weekly for now. Im worried about her eating. Im going to give her some Mirataz and see if that helps. She already takes Ondansetron and Buprenorphine.
 
Last edited:
I hope the B12 helps, Jo! And the mirataz may help with her appetite too.
Sending many vines for your sweet girl to feel better! ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿƒ :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: JoM
Back
Top