9/29 Ivy Amps 261, +3 328, +6 307, +9 262, Pmps 339, +3 231 Libre

Staci & Ivy

Member Since 2022
9/24/26
Ivy amps 261 Libre

We gave a small increase today, let’s see if we can bring down some of the high bounces after she goes lower.
Always trying to tweak her dose without putting her into a “too low Libre range” which kills the Libre.
Such a delicate balance 🤦‍♀️

She’s been feeling well and eating/pooping well. Major anti jinx with this🙏🙏🙏

Still taking Cerenia and Mirataz daily (I would love to get rid of those two meds, but I’m afraid to ditch them. Every time I tried to lowered them, she would have some kind of G.I. flare.)

Really hoping the weekly B12 shots are managing her G.I. situation.
We are still waiting for lab work to come back. It’s been a week today, but the G.I. Panel was sent to TAMU, so that definitely takes longer.

I will probably call the vet today and nudge him to see if I can get copies if they are ready.

I know that IDEXX panel is done, he is probably waiting for everything to be back before he lets me know.
I always ask for copies of the labs.


IMG_6464.jpeg

Safe surfing all 🏄‍♀️🏄‍♂️🐈🐈‍⬛🌊
 
I hate waiting for test results. I'm so impatient waiting for those.
Good luck with the new dose.
Second this!! I want them immediately, please 😂
I know that IDEXX panel is done, he is probably waiting for everything to be back before he lets me know.
I always ask for copies of the labs.
Hopefully this means nothing concerning in the IDEXX panel, otherwise you'd hear sooner. I will wait (not so patiently) for the rest of the labs! Paws crossed for positive results 🍃

Glad to hear she's doing well though! Good luck with the increase 🤗
 
She’s been feeling well and eating/pooping well. Major anti jinx with this🙏🙏🙏

It is good to have news of Ivy again, Staci 💓
Your house looks beautiful; the picture of her indoors looks so relaxing and cozy.

Last time, I was not able to answer you properly...
So glad she is well these days! Great and peaceful news are always such a blessing to us (I mean, when they are okay and we can finally catch a break).

Let's hope the lab work can be enlightening.
By Idexx, do you mean SDMA? I think so, but I'm not sure.

Sending love to Ivy and you 🤍🤍🤍
 
Second this!! I want them immediately, please 😂

Hopefully this means nothing concerning in the IDEXX panel, otherwise you'd hear sooner. I will wait (not so patiently) for the rest of the labs! Paws crossed for positive results 🍃

Glad to hear she's doing well though! Good luck with the increase 🤗
Thanks, Briana, how is Binx doing with his B12 situation these days?:bighug:🐈‍⬛
 
It is good to have news of Ivy again, Staci 💓
Your house looks beautiful; the picture of her indoors looks so relaxing and cozy.

Last time, I was not able to answer you properly...
So glad she is well these days! Great and peaceful news are always such a blessing to us (I mean, when they are okay and we can finally catch a break).

Let's hope the lab work can be enlightening.
By Idexx, do you mean SDMA? I think so, but I'm not sure.

Sending love to Ivy and you 🤍🤍🤍
It is good to have news of Ivy again, Staci 💓
Your house looks beautiful; the picture of her indoors looks so relaxing and cozy.

Last time, I was not able to answer you properly...
So glad she is well these days! Great and peaceful news are always such a blessing to us (I mean, when they are okay and we can finally catch a break).

Let's hope the lab work can be enlightening.
By Idexx, do you mean SDMA? I think so, but I'm not sure.

Sending love to Ivy and you 🤍🤍🤍
Hi Clarice, thank you!
Idexx is a lab that is used in the US to run the tests. They are all over the US.
Her regular labwork is either sent there or to a company called Antech.

The GI panel was sent to TAMU which is in Texas, so it's shipped probably by plane to get there, another part of the country from our location.
So that takes longer to get results.
I am sure that's what is holding up my information. Plus my vet isn't in the office every day.
Sigh.

I hope you and Mami cat are doing well! Sending love back!💕💕:bighug::bighug:
 
I will probably call the vet today and nudge him to see if I can get copies if they are ready.
I called my vet this morning to see if the part sent to TAMU was ready and she said it was back and that she would send the results. Still waiting. Im so impatient, sigh. Hers was done on 9/21/26. I bet they came in yesterday. I should have asked when I was at the vet yesterday.
 
Hi Clarice, thank you!
Idexx is a lab that is used in the US to run the tests. They are all over the US.
Her regular labwork is either sent there or to a company called Antech.

The GI panel was sent to TAMU which is in Texas, so it's shipped probably by plane to get there, another part of the country from our location.
So that takes longer to get results.
I am sure that's what is holding up my information. Plus my vet isn't in the office every day.
Sigh.

I hope you and Mami cat are doing well! Sending love back!💕💕:bighug::bighug:

Thank you, Staci!
Got it now. They will do a thorough analysis and the wait will be worth it. ;)
Take the pause, then, to enjoy the calm days with Ivy 🥰

Mami is making progress, and I feel happy and relieved about it.
It has been a while, and finally things seem to be getting better.
Thank you ❤️
 
I called my vet this morning to see if the part sent to TAMU was ready and she said it was back and that she would send the results. Still waiting. Im so impatient, sigh. Hers was done on 9/21/26. I bet they came in yesterday. I should have asked when I was at the vet yesterday.
My vet's office won't release the lab results to me until I speak with the vet first.
They probably know I will be hysterical (they know me) and don't want to deal with a crazy cat mama.

I hope you get the results soon and they are helpful! :bighug:
 
Thank you, Staci!
Got it now. They will do a thorough analysis and the wait will be worth it. ;)
Take the pause, then, to enjoy the calm days with Ivy 🥰

Mami is making progress, and I feel happy and relieved about it.
It has been a while, and finally things seem to be getting better.
Thank you ❤️
Thank you, Staci!
Got it now. They will do a thorough analysis and the wait will be worth it. ;)
Take the pause, then, to enjoy the calm days with Ivy 🥰

Mami is making progress, and I feel happy and relieved about it.
It has been a while, and finally things seem to be getting better.
Thank you ❤️
I'm so glad Mami is making progress! That's a good sign, I look forward to hearing how she's doing when you have time to update us
I am trying to enjoy the calm right now and all paws are crossed for continued calm,
:bighug:💕
 
My vet's office won't release the lab results to me until I speak with the vet first.
They probably know I will be hysterical (they know me) and don't want to deal with a crazy cat mama.

I hope you get the results soon and they are helpful! :bighug:
Well, they were wrong, they arent back yet. New girl at the front desk got mixed up. But they will normally send me the results without the vet contacting me, in fact my vet , alot of times just sends the results without talking to me. She will sometimes leave some comments in the email. If I need to speak to her I call. They also have this portal thing where you can ask questions. I dont use it much tho. I really would rather talk to someone in person.
 
Well, they were wrong, they arent back yet. New girl at the front desk got mixed up. But they will normally send me the results without the vet contacting me, in fact my vet , alot of times just sends the results without talking to me. She will sometimes leave some comments in the email. If I need to speak to her I call. They also have this portal thing where you can ask questions. I dont use it much tho. I really would rather talk to someone in person.
I’m sorry you don’t yet have the results!
I would prefer to see the results asap, so I can formulate my questions and then discuss with the vet.
But I have to follow their procedures.
I like that portal idea. That’s nice 😊
 
Back
Top