9/28 Karamelle AMPS 407 +3 566 +7 554 PMPS 453 +8 315

JoM

Member Since 2023
9/27 Karamelle AMPS 447 +5 319 +9 186 PMPS 205 +6 303

I dont know whether to cry or scream! :mad: Come on Karamelle. Mom needs a break here!!! ๐Ÿ™

The dose is all screwy now, but I think I'll be able to give the same dose each time. Its somewhere between 0.5 and 0.75. I wrote down .6, changed from .5 because I am giving slightly more than 0.5. Plus a new problem with the syringes (besides the constant bubbles) for making sure I get right on the dose spot, is they are hard to push. Not liking these syringes much. I ordered a different kind that I will try, but not now while her BG is all wacky. I suppose this is a new dose wonkiness. But why does it have to shoot up sooooooo high. She must be in another galaxy by now!! ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ 
 
Last edited:
I recalibrated the caliper to 0.6 so I'll see if I can use that again. I tested it with an empty syringe (the one I used this morning) and it looks like it pushed to the same dose I gave this morning.
 
No tests after PMPS last night? Looked like she was breaking a bounce going into the PM cycle.
Yes, I tested at +6 303. I forgot to write it on the SS but it was in the string of numbers from yesterday above. I didnt bother testing anymore, because I figured it wasnt going to drop because it was going up and it just went up more.
 
9/27 Karamelle AMPS 447 +5 319 +9 186 PMPS 205 +6 303

I dont know whether to cry or scream! :mad: Come on Karamelle. Mom needs a break here!!! ๐Ÿ™

The dose is all screwy now, but I think I'll be able to give the same dose each time. Its somewhere between 0.5 and 0.75. I wrote down .6, changed from .5 because I am giving slightly more than 0.5. Plus a new problem with the syringes (besides the constant bubbles) for making sure I get right on the dose spot, is they are hard to push. Not liking these syringes much. I ordered a different kind that I will try, but not now while her BG is all wacky. I suppose this is a new dose wonkiness. But why does it have to shoot up sooooooo high. She must be in another galaxy by now!! ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ 
Come on down Karamelle! I hope she comes down soon and gives up those nasty BG's ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜ก
Have a gentle slide down from outer space! ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿ›
 
  • Love
Reactions: JoM
Back
Top