9/27 Karamelle AMPS 447 +5 319 +9 186 PMPS 205 +6 303

JoM

Member Since 2023
9/26 Karamelle AMPS 465 +4 451 +9 412 PMPS 454

Ive never been so happy to see a pink 🩷 and a low pink at that, after a full day of reds 😡 yesterday, yuck! I intended it raise to 0.75 this morning only because shed been at 0.4 and wasnt getting anything but pinks and reds. But when I pushed it back it went too far and ended up at 0.5. I just gave her that and will increase to the 0.75 tonight as long as she doesnt drop significantly today. The 0.75 will probably be too high but I need to reset somehow and get her into the lower numbers. The difference between 0.4 and 0.75 is 0.26 instead of 0.25, but with these higher numbers I doubt that will make a difference. I think even in the instructions on here it says to increase by 0.5 if the nadirs are greater than 300 in 6 cycles. I think there was one test under 300 in the last 6 cycles, counting the cycle shes in right now, although at 319, she might hit the 200's today before PMPS. All speculation. 🤷‍♀️
All this nonsense has to be related to her other problems, Pancreatitis (shes not eating as well the last couple of days), low B12 (even tho shed been on supplementation once a month) and high Folate indicating a condition called SIBO. Possible kidney infection which we are treating with antibiotics right now. Still waiting on the TLI result.
 
Last edited:
You’re such an amazing caregiver to Karamelle, Jo - I hope she shows you some better numbers on this new dose without scuba diving! And I hope Karamelle’s appetite recovers soon 💚
 
  • Love
Reactions: JoM
Checking in with the expert @Wendy&Neko . Do you think this is a significant enough drop to leave it at 0.5U. I just raised it this morning from 0.4U. It was kind of a mistake as I wanted to raise it a bit more, but when I pushed up the syringe it landed on 0.5U and I just gave her that. But if it didnt do anything today with that tiny raise, I was going to raise to 0.75 tonight. Just not sure if thats a good idea now with the latest reading. Its not that low, but I havent seen a blue in a few days.
 
I think when I measured 0.5 this morning, I put it slightly over the edge of 0.5, so maybe more like 0.55, so I kept it like that for tonight. Im pretty sure of this now because Id intended to do 0.75 and I pushed past it, but not all the way to 0.5. I dont want to alter the doses again, so I'll keep it at this spot. @Wendy&Neko She did go up a bit at PMPS. It will be interesting to see if and when she comes down again and how far. I'll test a couple times during the night. Probably +5 or +6 and +9.
 
9/26 Karamelle AMPS 465 +4 451 +9 412 PMPS 454

Ive never been so happy to see a pink 🩷 and a low pink at that, after a full day of reds 😡 yesterday, yuck! I intended it raise to 0.75 this morning only because shed been at 0.4 and wasnt getting anything but pinks and reds. But when I pushed it back it went too far and ended up at 0.5. I just gave her that and will increase to the 0.75 tonight as long as she doesnt drop significantly today. The 0.75 will probably be too high but I need to reset somehow and get her into the lower numbers. The difference between 0.4 and 0.75 is 0.26 instead of 0.25, but with these higher numbers I doubt that will make a difference. I think even in the instructions on here it says to increase by 0.5 if the nadirs are greater than 300 in 6 cycles. I think there was one test under 300 in the last 6 cycles, counting the cycle shes in right now, although at 319, she might hit the 200's today before PMPS. All speculation. 🤷‍♀️
All this nonsense has to be related to her other problems, Pancreatitis (shes not eating as well the last couple of days), low B12 (even tho shed been on supplementation once a month) and high Folate indicating a condition called SIBO. Possible kidney infection which we are treating with antibiotics right now. Still waiting on the TLI result.
I hope you get the results back soon, Jo!
How is Karamelle feeling today?
I hope she is eating better?
Do you give her Mirataz or something for her appetite (and does she need anti nausea meds like Ondansetron and or Cerenia?)
Sending lots of hugs to both of you 🥰 :bighug: :bighug: 🥰
 
Back
Top