JoM
Member Since 2023
9/25 Karamelle AMPS 469 +4 449 +9 249 PMPS 301+5 329
I think I definitely need to go back up on the dose although, Im so close to 0.5U now, not sure it will make a difference. Not sure if I need to wait the 6 cycles. The lowest in the last 4 cycles of 0.4 has been 249. I may raise it tomorrow morning on the 6th cycle, instead of waiting till tomorrow night. I dont like that its still hitting the 400's. But not looking forward to the drops early morning either. Ive been sleeping so well, not having to get up several times to test her. Decisions decisions...something Im terrible at.
I think I definitely need to go back up on the dose although, Im so close to 0.5U now, not sure it will make a difference. Not sure if I need to wait the 6 cycles. The lowest in the last 4 cycles of 0.4 has been 249. I may raise it tomorrow morning on the 6th cycle, instead of waiting till tomorrow night. I dont like that its still hitting the 400's. But not looking forward to the drops early morning either. Ive been sleeping so well, not having to get up several times to test her. Decisions decisions...something Im terrible at.
Last edited: