8/6 Loki AMPS 293 +3 203 +6 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Baer & Loki, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Baer & Loki

Baer & Loki Member

Yesterday

He had been doing ok for a few days, threw up breakfast today though :( Hoping to get a blue by lunch!

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Is Loki a scarf and barfer? Or have you changed food recently? Also, is he vomiting food or bile or foam? So any questions about puking! It's not normal to throw up often.

Hope you see that blue today.

3. Baer & Loki

Baer & Loki Member

He’s a scarfer! He throws up food, looks exactly like it did going in, and then he’ll have an “aftersick” where there’s one or two little liquid sickups immediately after too. I’ve talked to the vets about this since he was young, they seem to think it’s just him eating too fast. I can usually slow him down when I’m watching him but sometimes he tricks me... wanders away from the bowl, waits until I’m not looking, then scarfs. Or just steals his sister’s leftovers.

He just hit 82! Going to wait to give lunch for a bit and see what happens.

4. Baer & Loki

Baer & Loki Member

20 minutes since the 82, now he’s at 67. I’m going to get at least one more reading in 20 minutes in before feeding him lunch. Trying to get a reduction already Loki?!

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Try feeding him a bit of LC food now. You want him to stay steady or surf these nice healing numbers. :D

If you look on Amazon, or other places, do a search for slow feeder cat bowls. They have obstacles to slow down the eating.

6. Baer & Loki

Baer & Loki Member

Put down lunch for him, I’ll check him in 15 minutes or so. Meanwhile, I’ll look into these bowls!