8/6 Cheeto AMPS 153, +1/2 hr. 189

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SaraW1983, Aug 6, 2020.

1. SaraW1983

SaraW1983 Member

Had a few wonky days, not only here at home but with Cheeto as well, but I am happy that this morning I successfully shot an AMPS that was below 200! :woot: I took her to work with me to monitor, but I didn't expect her to dip low, as she had already done that last night. I watched her last night as well, and she was able to ride out the lower numbers without intervention. She also has not skyrocketed into the high 400's or the 500's today, so I take that as a victory.
    On Sunday morning I had been on the fence about whether or not I needed to increase, but that evening was a fiasco in itself and I realized I just needed to hold the dose at 0.5 units a little longer to see what she does with it. I feel like I am understanding a little more about this dance we play with our sugar cats.
    I am not sure how to add pics directly into my post, but I attached a cute pic from today at work with my girl. :cat:
    Previous post: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/8-2-cheeto-amps-466-2-487.233110/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    Reason for edit: Added link to previous post
  2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

SaraW1983 likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Since Miss Cheeto (cute pic today!) has gone below 68 several times on 0.5 units, she has earned a reduction down to 0.25 units. Please shoot the reduced dose tomorrow morning. With TR, the cat earns a reduction if they go below 68 on the AT.

SaraW1983 likes this.
  4. SaraW1983

SaraW1983 Member

She loves going to work with me. She’s been going to work with me at least once every two months ever since she was 9 weeks old. She enjoys her vet too! She’s happy to be wherever I am. :)

I’ll start linking my posts. Thanks!

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  5. SaraW1983

SaraW1983 Member

Okay, great!! I will definitely reduce the dose. This makes me so happy to have her earn a reduction.

Bandit's Mom and Wendy&Neko like this.