8/6 Cassie AMPS 289 +3 247 +7.5 194 PMPS 179 +2 161

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abby and Cassie, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Previous post

Hi everyone! Here's a dose of cuteness, Cassie loves teasing like this and showing her belly. If you touch it however, you get chomped.

[​IMG]

2. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Oh Cassie, I think this may be a failed reduction:arghh: We'll see what others have to say.
    Come on Cassie, I sense an increase is in your future!o_O
    Have a great day Abby:)

Abby and Cassie likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

If she doesn't show you some better numbers this next cycle, she'll be a candidate for an increase. I agree with @Briere Fur Mom.

Such a cutie-patootie though! I know exactly what you mean about that 'no touch zone'....I never get to touch Luci's tummy...she'd eat me alive...and spit out the pieces to boot! She'll show me that tum-tum...but it's a 'no touch zone'...

Have a good evening :)

4. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Bummer, though I am excited to go back to 1.5 since it was definitely showing better numbers. Maybe it will go better now that I'll regulate her with food during the day. I also was just about to order calipers!! I'll still get them because I'm sure we'll need them eventually. :) I'll do 1.25 for probably 3 more cycles (so I start 1.5 on AMPS on 8/8).

Sometimes Cassie will let you pet her there for a few seconds and act like she loves it..but then she goes berserk and not only uses her teeth but also does the kicking thing with her back legs, LOL. I've learned it's not worth it for the few seconds of tummy scratches! You can kinda cheat and touch her side though, she doesn't mind that so much. Cats are so funny! My other kitty used to LOVE her tummy rubbed, vigorously. She had the loudest purr when you did it!

Sue and Luci and Briere Fur Mom like this.
  5. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Cassie threw up at about +11. I thought it was just a hairball. But after she got tested and given insulin and was eating her food, she left the bowl with about half uneaten. I got up to see where she went and I found her pooping on the floor..just a small nugget. She used to be bad with the litterbox but lately she's been perfect, so this was a bummer. This is gonna get gross so bear with me: I donned some gloves and picked it up, it wasn't dry except maybe a little bit in the middle. Overall looked normal, but just very small. She ran downstairs and I went to pick her up and bring her back to her bowl to eat, and she yowled and hissed at me. I managed to get her back upstairs and she was interested in food again . Now she's laying on my bed and nothing seems to obviously amiss.

6. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Do you suspect constipation? For him to yowl and hiss when picked up usually means pain or a fear response to smthg(or he was being a typical jerk cat LOL!). I wonder if he anticipated a correction for pooping on the floor. Or maybe his lil tunky(tummy) is hurting. Keep an eye on those litter box and eating habits, as I know you will.;)