8/5 Tootoo amps 144

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Tooloo, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tooloo

Tooloo Member

Good Morning. Bow Huntress I want to take your advice. I couldn't find "condo" in glossary? I'm rushing out door this morning - gone all day. AMPS 144 this morning so I decided not to shoot since below 150 and he's mostly alone today.

I'll check in here tonight and figure out the linking you suggested. Thank you! Hope he doesn't shoot up too high tonight!

2. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

Condo is our fancy word for a post/thread. Because you skipped you might get a high PMPS tonite but dont panic and just give the 1.25 again

Wendy

3. Tooloo

Tooloo Member

Do you mean that I should post the link when I start a new topic so that anyone could click on it and go back and see previous post? Sorry, in some areas I'm not very computer literate.

So he is at 284 tonight. Not as high as I feared he might bounce. I've updated my spreadsheet. I'll do the 1.25 tonight. He's alone again tomorrow, but I guess I'll see how his numbers go later tonight and in the morning and go from there.

Also, he's measuring 15 lbs. on my human scale now instead of 15.5. His ideal weight is 12-13. (My scale only goes to the half lb.) So he's losing weight on this new wet food diet. According to Fancy Feast feeding directions, he should have 3-1/2 cans a day, and my civvie should have 2-1/2 cans per day (she's about 9 lbs. and not overweight). So I'm putting out 3 cans in the morning and 3 cans at night. Hard to gauge how much each is eating, but I think it's working about right.

You are all such a great help. I'm so happy to have this site. I'll be looking at how I can give back. :smile:

4. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

Yes, you post the link (from previous day's condo) when you start a new post so yesterday's condo is available and easy to refer to.

So for today (I'm commenting on Tuesday, 8/6), start a new post--same as you did Monday (with info in subject line)....

Wow--Tootoo cleared that bounce in a jiffy!!! It will be interesting to see 8/6 AMPS.

How quickly did he lose the .5 pound? And I would say the amount of food you're feeding your 2 cats is good (unless of course, the civvie is eating the bulk of it).

Thanks for appreciating members' help :D If you want to give back, as a newbie for starters, you can let other newbies that you've been/are in their shoes, and offer support!

5. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

On another note: One thing I suggest, if you are able, to get some random tests in at hours that you haven't tested. I realize that you probably would have to set an alarm clock when your did that on his PM cycle...ETA: I see you updated your SS after I posted this and got more tests in last night--awesome!!!

Last night, he had a PMPS of 284 and PM+3 of 171--there's a good chance Tootoo dropped lower, as Lantus nadir is, for some cats, about +5 to +7, though ECID and cats are cats, so nadir can be earlier or later than that.

If I was a gambler, I'd bet that he did :D

6. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you are getting some tests in mid cycle today since you shot that blue..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.