8/18 Max AMPS 211 +3 190 +5 146 +6 118 +10 153 PMPS 186 +3 181 +4 133 +5 93 +6 77 +7 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Max & Lori, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Max & Lori

Max & Lori Well-Known Member

Yesterday https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/8-17-max-amps-536-3-317-6-180.267234/#post-2990726
    Thinking about a dose increase tomorrow if no green today. I’ve got the girls this afternoon for crafts/art time and Max seems uncomfortable, not in the mood for company…and they get busy and loud. Moving Max to a room away from the noise. He may be having tummy troubles or pancreatitis again? Hard to tell with him sometimes. Cats try to hide their pain but I can tell something is off. I’m going to give him some bupe and see if it will help. He had some Ondansetron earlier. I am wishing for some green Mack mack (Max). Feel better boy.:cat:

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Looks to me like an increase is a good idea. Pancreatitis bouts often come from nowhere. Max often got them AFTER a vet visit. He was so sensitive. I hope he feels better with the meds on board :bighug:

Max & Lori likes this.
  3. Max & Lori

Thank you Elise!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Max feels better soon. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Max & Lori likes this.
  5. Max & Lori

Nice blue cycle even though Max isn't feeling well. LC breakfast at AMPS, second half of brekkie was LC @ +3, LC snacks @ +5 and +6. The +6 BG was food influenced though and he still gave me a lower blue. I was trying keep him stable while I was working with the kids. He was upstairs away from the noise. Now @ +10, he is still in the blue. I'm thinking to increase him in the morning, so I can hopefully rest tonight...unless the threat works and he gets to green.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Poor Max, hope he feels better soon. Curious what mostly flat blues leads to tonight.

Max & Lori likes this.
  7. Max & Lori

Still holding onto the blue. He may get to green sometime tonight. If he does and I can catch it, I won’t increase him yet. If he doesn’t, would you go ahead and increase tomorrow morning if it were you? I’m staying up to at least +5 to monitor unless he’s needing me to stay up longer.

8. Max & Lori

Nothing like waiting until the last minute Max. IDK how I’m going to stay awake. Gave him LC at PMPS +3, +4 and +5 so far. So I will hold him at 5.5 tomorrow. Pretty sure that he will bounce to kingdom come.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  9. Max & Lori

Leaving out LC. Got to get some sleep.