8-18 Little Man AMPS 130/+2 78/+3 72/PMPS 149/+2 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rainbow Conti, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Rainbow Conti

Rainbow Conti Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/8-17-little-man-amps-104-2-86-3-5-75-pmps-132.267248/

Ugh this is so frustrating! He had two great cycles looked like he was finally flattening out. Then last night and this morning. Nothing has changed not the food not the insulin....not the feeding times.

Tonight I'm going to go ahead and increase to 1.25u. I'm off tomorrow have errands to run and appt in afternoon but I always am able to get it all done early. Appt is in afternoon after his more critical drop times.

I realize he isnt really that far off. I know he is doing really well overall. I'm very blessed for that! Just those darn preshots are so frustrating:blackeye:....le sigh

Lando demando and Ben&Squirrel like this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

You are doing everything right! :bighug:

Rainbow Conti likes this.
  3. Rainbow Conti

And then the drop.... this is with abtsp of 5% at +1. He just wants to keep me guessing. Oh well I still think an increase is warranted. If I'm constantly having to prop him up though I guess we will just dance doses

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Little Man keeps surfing safely. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Rainbow Conti

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

7. Rainbow Conti

:cat::cat::bighug::bighug:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  8. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Just catching up - I personally would try an increase just to see how he does, assuming your work schedule makes sense as far as testing goes.

9. Lando demando

Lando demando Well-Known Member

Well wishes to you and little man!

10. Rainbow Conti

Ok increased to 1.25u tonight.

Elise suggested trying for just raw again and see if he will stop the bouncing on his own. I think that's what she said a day or two ago. And maybe add in a little mc. Course starting at 149 tonight I'm thinking I need to give him some mc at +1 I dont want to get into a bad dive climb cycle. Maybe same rule above 120 give some mc at +1 if under 120 just raw? @tiffmaxee @Bandit's Mom

Melissa yes work schedule generally allows for it. Most days I dont have to be there till +4 or +5. So biggest drops usually happen by +3 and I can kind of judge from there. I wanted to increase tonight since I'm off tomorrow and dont work till +5 on saturday gives him a couple cycles to let me know what's up. @FrostD

FrostD likes this.
  11. Rainbow Conti

Thankyou so much!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I think you should increase. I’d try lc . I’m not so sure his drops early are causing bounces. Actually 5% is still lc.

13. Rainbow Conti

I did increase tonight you may have missed that part I went to 1.25u.

5% is not LC for LM...he is super sensitive:)

But I will try just the raw about to give his snack...had to shoot 15 mins late...got home a little late...power went out at work registers a hot mess LOL