8/16 FLUFFY AMPS - 236|+6 - 135|+10 - 175|PMPS - 246|

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Scarlette & Fluffy, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Scarlette & Fluffy

Scarlette & Fluffy Member

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
  2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Good morning, Scarlette. Just do be sure to get some tests in today so that you can intervene with food as necessary. It may not be necessary. He did not drop into the hypo range yesterday -- it was just an earned reduction based on the SLGS method. The thing that was bothering me yesterday was, when looking at the SS, to see green (the 89 at +6) and then not to see another test afterward -- to make sure he wasn't dropping too low. So he bounced from the green last night and went black... I see you had a yellow preshot this morning.

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  3. Scarlette & Fluffy

I'm really struggling right now with many thngs and i havent felt well since sunday.

4. Suzanne & Darcy

I am sorry about that! It’s terrible to be unwell. And I suppose that you are still having to work too You have had several rough weeks and probably got run down, which allowed you to become sick. I hope you will feel better soon. I wasn’t criticizing you, but I get worried because of Fluffy. Just remember to give the reduced dose tonight.

Scarlette & Fluffy likes this.
  5. Scarlette & Fluffy

I didn't take it as criticism. I just know that I'm not up to par and I'm alone. I've got a lot of irons in the fire some from my mother passing and some because my house isn't need of a lot of repair and contractors are supposed to start work soon and I have a lot to get done so they can start and I just can't get there and on top of all that not feeling well and trying to take care of fluffy which is of utmost important to me, is a bigger challenge then I can handle. Currently I raided my garden for the produce because I like to can my homemade sauce and my tomatoes have been sitting in a basket for 4 days waiting for me to get to them. If they rot all my efforts and little bit of money that I had to create a garden are going to be in vain.

I do not know what the answer is. I cannot get the help that I need. Everybody is going through a terrible time right now, not just me. Life is hard.
    When I got back from the farm I found a leak in my ceiling in my dining room that had never leaked in the 43 years I've been in my home but while I was away it buckled my ceiling and severely buckled the wooden floors in my home I'm so upset I can't even tell you.

I've been living with mold in this house from the roof leaking for the past year and a half..it has affecting my breathing. My cats having been taking turns with a URI...I'm currently treating fluffy and buttons for the URI but I'm just about out of antibiotic medication and it's not a medication that I can just order. it requires a vet visit which I just can't do.

I was approved for a house rehab to repair the things that are in desperate need of fixing through the community home repair program for low-income homeowners but it's a two and a half year process. They should be starting their work in the next 2 weeks from what I understand. I hope so..my breathing was much better at the farm.

Thanks for reading and understanding. I need to know the things you mention. Doing them may be a challenge but where would I be if I didn't know!!
    Your knowledge is valuable to be. Even if mentioned more than once. My mind is full and, at times, I cannot retain things.

Thank you @Suzanne & Darcy for hanging in there with me. I truly appreciate you and others that are helpful.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  6. Scarlette & Fluffy

Just took Fluffy's BG +10 - 175. HIS +6 - 135. How did his numbers increase when he hasn't eaten anything yet?

I'm giving him a late snack now 2 hrs before he eats his pmps meal

@Suzanne & Darcy
    @tiffmaxee

7. Suzanne & Darcy

It’s okay. It’s probably just that the insulin is waning at this point in the cycle— so he’s going up.

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Also, if we consider meter variance of plus or minus 20 percent, the 175 isn’t a whole lot higher than the 135. It does look like the trend is upward and that’s to be expected toward the end of his cycle.

9. Scarlette & Fluffy

Fluff seemed to be somewhat disinterested in his dinner. He ate but didnt finish.