8/15 Faraday AMPS 110, +2 110, +3 80, PMPS 114, +2 136, +4 160

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cali S, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Cali S

Cali S Member

Yesterday

Very happy to get back to a green PM cycle yesterday. This morning is almost green within a meter variance. Here’s for hoping for more green surfing on a Monday!

Manuel likes this.
  2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

No food after +2?

3. Cali S

Cali S Member

No. While we were out of town over the summer he got to intermittently free feed to his heart’s content and got fat. So especially on his new calorie restrictions there’s no mid-cycle feeding apart from his freeze dried treats.

But he’s always been fed twice a day pretty much due to work schedules, apart from our travel where we err on the side of more food rather than too little.

4. Bandit's Mom

You might want to break the same amount of food into smaller portions and feed at +3 as well and see if that reduces the diving?

5. Cali S

Cali S Member

I can do that at night, but I generally need to be out of the house at +2 during the day. I popped back for a quick +3 today to make sure he wasn't being divey today, but I can't do that on the regular :-(

6. Cali S

Cali S Member

Possible fur shot tonight. I smelled insulin on my hand/on the cat. So either that or he’s just feeling really bouncy from last night?

7. Bandit's Mom

OK. Try it at nights. On days that you pop back from work for a +3 and he is lower, do you give a little snack? Just a tsp of food.

Yeah, could be either or both!

Cali S likes this.
  8. Cali S

Cali S Member

8/15 AM was one of the first times I went home to check since he has been maybe having some dives, so I haven’t tried doing this yet! I’ll give it a whirl where possible.

Bandit's Mom likes this.