? 6/28 wonky numbers? Had to up the dose, right?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mouse & Me, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mouse & Me

Mouse & Me Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-20-mouse-amps-302-4-180-8-65-why-big-drops.197235/
    I could see my having to up the dose anyway, but her numbers have been strange. Sometimes, in reading with two meters, the numbers are only a point apart. Yesterday, wildly different, then consistenly high.

There was the incident on the 24th, which may have contributed? I got stuck in a severe thunderstorm, hail, high winds. Pulled over for an hour until it was just heavy rain. Did I mention I have a phobia about storms? It threw off my schedule, getting over the panic attack.
    Woke up next morning with foggy brain, and gave her the shot at normal time instead of adjusting the time slowly. Now, I think, consequences are coming back to bite.

From what I recall, and this is still an amateur guessing, she likes being around 2.0 units. Any higher, and she drops suddenly, sometimes after a few days of a drop. I think I'm seeing this about to happen. After being in the 400s yesterday, here we are in the blue - which is great, but, not nadir time yet. evening is probably when she'll drop.
    I think I'll take a nap just in case. Not much luck there. I hear the thunder starting up again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.