6/17 Floyd AMPS 417, +3 358, +6 99, +9 92, PMPS 339

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Janine & Floyd (GA), Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Janine & Floyd (GA) Member

Yesterday

Only bounced to red today. I will take the advice of @Wendy&Neko once again and keep the R in the fridge. I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I just don't have enough data and with the cabergoline in the mix I just don't know where he's going to go. So I won't panic when I see black like I did yesterday, and I'll let the Lev do its work.

Yesterday he seemed a little "off". I'm hoping it's just his body getting used to the new normal. Plus we had 3 days in a row at work which is unusal. He was sleeping more and his appy seems down. He still eats everything he's given, so I am hoping what I'm seeing is a more normal appy vs. the ravenous appy that has been the norm for Floyd for over a year. So he may have been sleeping more because he wasn't constantly looking to fed again. He was curled up in his bed looking very comfy. We're home the next 2 days, so I'm watching to see how he does here.

Thanks to everyone here for your support and guidance and cheerleading for Floyd!

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looks really similar to yesterday, especially that +3. Curious to see how the rest of the day (and night) plays out without R. Good to hear your R instincts were starting to kick in. Sitting on your hands is hard!

Janine & Floyd (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.