6/16 George AMPS 95, 50 @ +4

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hshray, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Hshray

Hshray Well-Known Member

George threw me a 95 for amps today. I’m going to test again in 10-15 to see where he’s headed and then go from there for his shot this morning.

Edit - I stalled for 20 minutes total from his scheduled shot time and he came up to 107. I ended up giving him 2.75 units. I don’t know if that was right call or not. I was debating still giving him the 3U or waiting a little longer to see if we could get him up a little more. I guess I’ll see what happens today at these numbers/dose, and as always, adjust from there for next time/going forward.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    FrostD likes this.
  2. Hshray

Hshray Well-Known Member

50 BG at +4 and he’s eating now so I guess 2.75 was an ok call.

FrostD likes this.
  3. Hshray

Hshray Well-Known Member

@FrostD do you think I should go back up to 3 units for pm shot even though he went down to 50 today?

4. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

I would hold this one for a few cycles and see how he does. Looks like he's heading into a bounce

Deb & Wink and Hshray like this.
  5. Hshray

Hshray Well-Known Member

Thanks! Agree about the bounce :( I was loving those 60s, but that blue shot up there way too soon like yesterday.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  6. Hshray

Hshray Well-Known Member

Yikes, major bounce…he’s at 462 right now.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  7. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Aw poor boy! He was doing so well with smaller bounces. You may want to do 2.5 or 2.25U in the morning if it looks like he's coming down. 2.75U getting him to 50 doesn't give you much wiggle room if he breaks hard early in the cycle.

Deb & Wink and Hshray like this.