6/1 Yoyo AMPS 156

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 5/31 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-31-yoyo-amps-197.230305/

Day 8 @ 1.38 Untis Lantus

Good Morning....Last night I decided to give Yoyo the zeniquin medicine. Nothing really changed with his behavior; I just felt it was time to try a different medicine and hopefully he will feel better from it.

Yo cuddled with me early this morning which made me feel so happy but when I offered him food, he once again turned it down. Temp is normal and I continue to offer him water and then supply the water through an eye dropper which he usually takes readily....he has always liked drinking this way, I think he thinks it is something special:)...I have also been adding extra water to his food to make sure he is getting water.

Well down here it is the beginning of Hurricane Season.....time to stock up on extra water and supplies...I hope it is a mild year; they have been discussing how shelters are going to need social distancing as the virus cotinues.

Have a good day, be safe and Kitties please surf safely:D

Sarah and Blaze likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the zeniquin helps Yoyo feel better. I hope it's not a bad hurricane season.

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I'm so glad Yo's temperature is staying normal and at least he's drinking and staying hydrated. And I hope you get the results back soon so you can figure out what's going on with him.

Hang in there Debra, keep doing what you're doing, you're an amazing Mama Bean. :)

Good idea to start preparing now for hurricane season, just in case. Hopefully, nothing major will make landfall. :nailbiting:

Have a wonderful day Debra, gentle scritches to Yoyo and Adori. :bighug:

4. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Thanks Sonia...it's hard to watch them and to know that something just isn't right....I want to make him better, get his appetite back and to see him walk around. He usually sleeps the entire day but when I am making dinner he usually comes downstairs and visits with the dogs and meows at me and meows at me until I give him the attention he so deserves:joyful:...but now he just stays upstairs. I'm wishing that the zeniquin will make him feel better but I'm not to sure about that either.

He goes back to the vet tomorrow and my regular vet is back in the office. He is scheduled to see the vet from last week with his regular vet tomorrow. But honestly, will I know, I get to sit in the car while my sick little kitty is taken away from me and they do the recheck w/o me:(

Hope the rain has stopped and Leo is dry today:joyful:....tell Leo I wasn't laughing at him but that I was laughing with him:)

Sonia & Leo likes this.