5/8 Kim's Simon AMPS 86, +6 75, PMPS 89, +2 75, +3 84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Monica and Atticus (GA), May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Yesterday was too crazy for me to get a condo up, but here's a summary:
    AMPS: 90
    PMPS: 93
    +2: 91
    +3: 100
    There was a pic of the boys in Sunday's condo.

I'm not sure what's up with that 100. I didn't suspect a fur shot when I gave it. I would like to see him in slightly lower numbers while he's here, but I know he's doing pretty good for being in a strange house, plus he's on a slightly shaved dose.

He's 86 this morning, and wanting hugs.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

2. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Re: 5/8 Kim's Simon AMPS 86

Very nice start to a Tuesday morning. Keep up the excellent work! Have a great day. :mrgreen:

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Ih how adorable! I just looked at the pic of your two kitties. Nice numbers yesterday and this morning. Have a nice day.

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS Simon! You are doing a great job Monica. Hope you have a wonderful day!

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. what an adorable pic! And I'm so impressed with these numbers especially while in new surroundings .. Have a great day!

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Simon is doing great while the beans are playing on the beach!
    Liz

7. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Re: 5/8 Kim's Simon AMPS 86, +6 75

Came home for a +6, and Simon's a lovely 75. He keeps trying to convince me that he gets a meal after every test, but I told him his mama bean left instructions. I probably have been feeding him a tad more than what he usually gets. He can be very convincing, and he can obviously see the "EASY MARK" tattoo on my forehead. He also has no qualms about eating the morsels that Atticus and Miranda leave in the corners of their dishes. Don't worry, Kim; I haven't gotten him fat. :D

8. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

Re: 5/8 Kim's Simon AMPS 86, +6 75, PMPS 89

Hello all! And give a hello to Simey for me! I saw his picture on the bed with Atticus and loved it. We've been in a part of Kauai with very weak cell service and we've just been chilling out! I don't think I remembered to check his condo yesterday! Thanks for your hard work and for helping me keep him on the right track. I'm pleased he's settled in. He might come to like your house better as there are no small people who pull tails :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.