5/4 Kim's Simon AMPS 102, PMPS 93, +2 104 at Monica's house

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Monica and Atticus (GA), May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Yesterday's condo

Simon was 102 this morning. There's the stress glucose, or maybe a little bounce from that 54. I'm sure he'll be back down by this evening. Unfortunately, I won't be able to come back to get a test during my workday today. I'd be curious to see how low he gets this morning, but we'll have more chances to catch lows.

He was very vocal as he went around exploring last night, but when I closed him in his room at bedtime, he settled right down. I didn't hear him make a peep all night! But he let me know he was ready for breffis when he heard that I was awake this morning.

Have a great vacation, Kim!
    Hope everyone has a great day!

2. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Re: 5/4 Kim's Simon AMPS 102 at Monica's house

So sweet of you to watch Simon! Nice AMPS for being in a strange place. Hope you have a great day Monica!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Kim is very lucky to have an experienced bean who can care for Simon. I hope he is getting along with your crew.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Monica,
    Simon looks to be doing just fine at your boarding house! Have the kitties met one another yet?

Enjoy the weekend. Scritches to Atticus, Simon, and Miranda.

Ella & Rusty

p.s. Don't forget the parties this weekend: Full Flower Moon and Cinco de Mayo

5. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

We are waiting to get on the plane to Hawaii. I'm glad Simon is doing so well! Thank you thank you Monica! :razz:

6. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Re: 5/4 Kim's Simon AMPS 102, PMPS 93 at Monica's house

93 at PMPS tonight. Poor guy had to be in the guest room all day so I could make sure everyone ate their own food and only their own food. He's all about getting attention and being loved on now. Atticus and Miranda are giving him a wide berth, but he's wanting to be closer. They're not yet quite convinced, but hopefully they'll all chill over the weekend.

7. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Great numbers for Simon.
    It's so great you can take care of him for Kim.

That's sweet that he is looking for some attention this evening, he must be a very friendly kitty.
    I hope Atticus and Miranda feel friendly toward him very soon.

8. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

Checking in from Hawaii! We are headed to the hotel. I'm glad to see
    a pretty green PMPS! Simon is a friendly guy all right, but he is also a super curious explorer!

9. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Simon is looking awesome...and it's so wonderful that Kim can check in here to see how he's doing...

But Kim...be sure to enjoy yourself - Simon is in excellent hands!!

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Wow, I am totally amazed. Simon's numbers are great, he's adjusting to being in another house, and the other cats are avoiding him and no fights?!? Have a great vacation, Kim!
    Liz

11. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Re: 5/4 Kim's Simon AMPS 102, PMPS 93, +2 104 at Monica's ho

He's 104 at +2. I think he must be stressing a bit because I let him out after he ate so he could explore the house, but Atticus was blocking his path to the hallway, and Miranda follows him around at a bit of a distance, hissing every now and again. He's now found himself a comfy spot on a suitcase I haven't put away, and Atticus is on the bed a few feet away, and they're comfortably ignoring each other. At one point both Simon and Atticus were on the same bed (opposite sides), but it only lasted for about 15 minutes. Hopefully my cats will find their manners soon!

Simon will be going back to the guest room to sleep overnight, so hopefully he will get to calm down a bit. I don't want to leave him in there all the time, but I wish mine would be sweeter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.