5/31 Max amps 355 +2.5 275 +4 203

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Max & Lori, May 31, 2023.

1. Max & Lori

Max & Lori Well-Known Member

2. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

Good morning Lori,

You and Max have a good day!

The weather is too glorious to want to work, but it's month end and I need to expedite stupid stuff. I should check my lotto tickets, maybe I'm a millionaire! :joyful::rolleyes:

Max & Lori likes this.
  3. Max & Lori

Lol wouldn’t that be nice! I was packing stuff for the camper and it turned into a closet clean out expedition. I’m so easily distracted.:rolleyes: Max is looking at me like “now what are you doing crazy lady?”

Deb and Sylvester likes this.
  4. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

:joyful::joyful::joyful:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Max is feeling more like himself. I hope he keeps sliding down and surfs.

Max & Lori likes this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Hi Lori! I've just been reading up on what's been going on with you and Max. I'm glad you had a good vet visit yesterday and got the Bupe! That's the vet at UNC? NCSU? I'm trying to remember. When do you leave for your camping trip? Next Wednesday? Hopefully, Max's flare will have subsided by then. I know the trip will be good for you and your husband. It's nice that you can take Max with you. I don't go anywhere unless I can take my cat, Ginger, with me. She has so many meds and supplements for her heart. I don't trust anyone else to take care of her (used to take Darcy with me as well.) So that means we pretty much will just go to our cabin. Although I'm really stressing about a family wedding in September though where I will not be able to take her with me. It will require plane travel and a hotel stay in NYC. Who in the world wants to get married in NYC!!!??? So I know that nobody will give Ginger all the supplements that she gets for her heart (Nattokinase, Rutin, Slippery Elm Bark and more) -- especially at the vet where they will give her just her Rx meds. I have a spreadsheet set up that tracks her daily meds and supplements to make sure I don't forget anything.

Anyway, that's enough about me. Where will y'all go camping?

Max & Lori likes this.
  7. Max & Lori

Hey @Suzanne & Darcy good to hear from you! I know what you mean about worrying over these fur babies. I hope you can find someone reliable to help you with Ginger. It is nice when you can take them, but it always doesn’t work out that way. I don’t know what we are going to do when we have to go to New Hampshire to visit my kids. That’s a long ways if we take the RV. We’d probably want to fly but I can’t imagine leaving Max so I will worry about that later. My kids moved there last month. Vet visit is at NCSU where he’s had everything done. I dread putting him through that visit too but I try to do what’s recommended for him if I can. Max doesn’t like to travel at all. We set him up in the backseat of our truck like he has his own apartment. His portable tent with his fuzzy bed, his spill proof water bowl and even a small litter box on the floor. He still looks like he’s mad as 40 hornets when we go lol. He loves the RV though, so once we get set up and he’s in there, he’s happy. Acts like he owns the place. We leave next Wednesday and coming back Saturday evening or Sunday morning. My husband couldn’t take a whole week off work this time but I’m just glad we are getting away! Hope all is well for you and your kitty cats.