5/31 Kit AMPS 251, +1 215, +2 88, +3 53, +4 44, +4.5 54, +5.5 85, +8 166, PMPS 244, +3 182

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alicia & Kit cat, May 31, 2024.

1. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

5/30/24

I'm so mad at myself - I slept through her +1.5 feeding, and of course she dropped over 120 points between +1 and +2. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
    I know it happens, but dang it.

2. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

Look at the bright side....now you have proof that the +1.5 snack/feeding slows the drop :bighug:

3. Alicia & Kit cat

Ain't that the ding dang truth!

4. Alicia & Kit cat

It would also happen that on the day I slept through an alarm for that extra snack it would be a day that she wants to really show some action. Maybe I should have expected it after last nights super flat cycle?

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Alicia , she sure is on a mission today . At least you know that feeding Kit her snack @+1.5 slows the drop. Have a nice day :bighug::bighug::cat:
    Surf safety Kit cat

6. Alicia & Kit cat

She sure is! Now if I can keep her above a reduction, that would be great .

7. Jason - Kona's Dad

Jason - Kona's Dad Well-Known Member

Missing those snacks and/or tests happens to the best of us. With Kona, when that drop starts, it doesn't stop and just goes and goes.

Good luck keeping her up today. I'm watching for Kona's drop today as well. But my luck, she'll just bounce in pink all day. It's all reverse physiology. ha ha ha

Staci & Ivy and Alicia & Kit cat like this.
  8. Alicia & Kit cat

Yeah, when they want to go, they go. The +1.5 snacks are just so useful in making that first drop not be so dramatic for Kit though. I need to start going to bed earlier. Or learning to nap?

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  9. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. But inferring the causality is always tricky.
    In Mikan's case, a big drop can happen no matter what I do, or despite what I do, or maybe because of what I do. :rolleyes:
    Don't be hard on yourself. You caught her in the dark green and managed it well. Hope Kit cat cruises nice and easy from here on.

Staci & Ivy and Alicia & Kit cat like this.
  10. Alicia & Kit cat

Thanks. ❤️
    She seems to be in better numbers, and probably on her way up.

Mikanmama likes this.
  11. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Quite a morning, Alicia. Kit cat on a mission. You obviously needed that sleep. Don’t be hard on yourself. You’re so on top of it all. One little blip. :facepalm:
    And she’s fine so that’s all that matters. :)
    Curious what she does tonight. I’ll be watching. Good vibes for a gentle recovery!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  12. Alicia & Kit cat

Between the big drop at +2 and the limes, she's back in the yellows tonight. Maybe she'll get through them quickly. She did come back up pretty quickly, so that's good for this dose.
    I hope you and Ivy are doing well today - scritches to the fluffy one! :bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  13. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Hello Alicia,
    A busy day and looks like it might be a busy night for her also.
    Hopefully you can get some sleep and be ready for tomorrow in case she decides to show you some more action.

upload_2024-6-1_1-41-20.png

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.