5/31 Ivy Amps 281, +2 258, +5 126, +9 295, Pmps 258, +2 127, +3 47, Libre

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Staci & Ivy, May 31, 2024.

1. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

5/30/24
    Amps 281 Libre

Big bounce last night pm cycle after a day of nice bg. We need to really lose this bouncy toy:mad:

Let’s see what today will bring. I need to grocery shop. You know who dictates my schedule:rolleyes:

Safe surfing and happy Friday to all :cat:

2. Fistuk & Shelly

Fistuk & Shelly Well-Known Member

Hi Staci :)
    I hope Ivy looses the bouncy toy soon. Maybe find a place to hide it well :p

Ivy, let your mum go out for shopping. She'll be back soon enough.

Has she regained more independence with eating, Staci?

I hope you're doing well otherwise.

Sending hugs:bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Heather82372

Heather82372 Well-Known Member

Yes! I think Shooter, Mikan and Ivy all need their bouncy toys hidden!

4. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Good morning Staci,
    Mikan and Ivy coordinated their wardrobes yesterday - they like trying out different colors! :rolleyes:
    I hope Ivy stays put and lets you go grocery shopping. I was thinking about this the other day - we used to be able to just go, anytime we wanted for shopping. Now, so many pieces have to come together even for simple grocery shopping :rolleyes: You know, sometimes they move their things around? I'm sure they do it to keep customers walking around more in the store so they may find things they don't need to buy :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I have to walk around the store like a woman possessed to get shopping done as soon as I can o_O
    Wishing you a nice and peaceful day! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Staci & Ivy

Hi Shelly, she definitely needs to lose this bouncy toy. It’s a bit much. She is so far into this game that she needs to find a way to just coast a little bit better I wish I could crack that code:banghead:
    Getting myself ready to be able to go out for a little bit to shop, I always have to be ready to roll when she’s ready to coast.

She has been eating a bit better from her feeder lately, so that’s a big relief. I’m not sure if because she’s on the meds for the hyperthyroidism that might be helping her to feel a bit better. Who knows why she stopped using it or why she has begun to use it again. o_O

I hope you have a great weekend ahead and good luck with your trip. Can’t wait to hear all about it.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Staci & Ivy

Hi Heather, yes we definitely need to hide their bouncy toys. These three are out of Control. Hoping for a calm day for all of us:bighug::cat:

Karolina KJ & Nestle likes this.
  7. Staci & Ivy

Hi Kit, I saw their coordinated Outfits. Bad little girls trying to drive their mom’s a bit crazy :arghh:Can’t they just stay in blues and greens so we can abolish these pinks and reds. Such unattractive colors for pretty girls like them.

I agree, I feel like I have to get myself ready to run out the door as soon as she appears to be somewhat stable. It’s like a whole new way of living that you have to readjust everything in your life to make an escape to get some unexciting chore done.
    Yes, the grocery store is certainly always interesting to try to find what you need when you’re in a rush, with no time for just browsing and exploring.
    I’ve even resorted to buying some prepared foods, which in my world is a complete no-no since I generally cook dinner from scratch every night.
    However, I’ve learned to give up some of that control on days where things are completely haywire and out of my control just so I can put something on the table ;)
    I hope you have a wonderful day and both of our girls have a stable day for both of us :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Fistuk & Shelly

Fistuk & Shelly Well-Known Member

I can imagine that if she didn't feel so well she didn't want to eat. That could def be a reason.
    I'm happy she's eating better. That was an added energy, time and stress. Happy it's back to more balance :bighug:

9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

upload_2024-5-31_9-37-29.jpeg

Morning Staci, found this for you :p Go Staci Go
    I'm glad she's eating from her feeder a bit better lately :cat:
    Looks like you were able to get some sleep last night :cat:
    I hope you and Ivy have a good day. :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  10. Jason - Kona's Dad

Jason - Kona's Dad Well-Known Member

:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  11. Staci & Ivy

Me too, Shelly. Just hope it continues :bighug::bighug:

Fistuk & Shelly likes this.
  12. Staci & Ivy

Omg this is so great, Diane! I’m gonna do this at the store!! Wheeeee!:p

I did get to sleep last night, which was awesome. My only problem was we had a friend over (one of DH’s oldest friends) and I couldn’t get him to leave. It was 10:30 before I practically pushed him out the door so I could go to sleep. Had it been up to me since Ivy was high, I would’ve been in bed by 9:15. Oh well I’ve become such an old lady:rolleyes:
    Hope you’re having a great day and thanks for the laugh as usual:bighug::bighug::cat:

13. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Hi Staci,

good to see her bounce was not too long! I am sorry your guest didn't help to get enough sleep. I have an uncle who sometimes starts sleeping on the couch in the living room when guests are still there. Usually people go home, when he starts snoring. :) Maybe you can try this next time.... ;-)

Hope you can sleep tonight and have a beautiful calm cycle! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

14. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Well-Known Member

Hi Staci, hope you got to the store. I too always cooked from scratch but not anymore. Also I loved to peruse the grocery aisles looking for new things and get ideas. That left with covid and I still haven’t been back to that. Now I just peruse the internet for ideas.

Ivy go easy on mom today! Wouldn’t you rather have some new beach toys than those old bouncey ones?

Have a safe day!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  15. Staci & Ivy

Hi Deb, I did get to the store. Glad that’s done. I’m tired.
    I just don’t love feeling like I have to rush through the store. I used to get all my errands done on Friday. But now I try to only be gone as briefly as possible. Makes it hard to get my stuff done.

What can you do? We do that best we can.
    I wish she’d get some cute beach toys instead. It would be much calmer for everyone.
    Hope Tiger is feeling better and you have a nice weekend :bighug::bighug:

16. Staci & Ivy

Active pm cycle.
    +3 was 47 on Libre.
    Fed 1 tsp 9.25%
    Looks like we will be up for a long night :coffee::coffee::coffee:
    I had a feeling this would be our night :rolleyes:

17. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

I'm at the point when Eric has friends over and they want to stay later, I just go to bed. It's rare at this point, but also, they all know that I have crazy hours because of Kit, and anyone who would fault you for wanting some sleep is being a poop head. :bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  18. Staci & Ivy

I’m with you! Believe me, usually when this particular friend is over I have been known to start falling asleep while he jabbers on. He just laughs at me, he’s used to it. I usually just excuse myself and go to bed. Not sure why I didn’t last night. (Stupid move, especially since tonight will be an all nighter) :banghead:

19. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Hello Staci,
    Looking at her numbers I believe you got your shopping done, so that's good.
    However it looks like she's gonna want to keep you up all night and have a slumber pawty.
    Hopefully you can get at least some sleep, even if it's interrupted.
    Wishing you both a good night.
    upload_2024-6-1_1-1-12.png

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  20. Staci & Ivy

We did have very interrupted sleep. Thanks for those sweet wishes, Karolina. Love the kitty graphics! ❤️
    I set an alarm for every hour so I could monitor and give her a small snack until she bumped up a little bit.
    Long night. Very tired this am :coffee::coffee:
    Have a good Caturday when you and the boys wake up :bighug::bighug::bighug: