5/30 Kit AMPS 201, +1 157, +2 85, +3 75, PMPS 207, +3.5 238

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alicia & Kit cat, May 30, 2024.

1. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

5/29/24

She ended up going lower last night after I thought she wouldn't. Not super low, still higher blues, but that was a surprise. She's dropped pretty quick this morning, so her +3 test will tell me if I'm sticking to my plans for the day or staying home with her.
    Staying home wouldn't be the worst, we can reschedule. I also had weird dreams last night that didn't give for very restful sleep, so I'm also feeling a bit off. Brains are weird.

2. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Good meowning Alicia and sweet KitKat!

Looks like she's gonna be a beach kitty today yay.
    Hopefully that doesn't mess up your plans too much for today.
    Enjoy your day.
    upload_2024-5-30_12-17-42.png

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  3. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Looks like a nice cycle this morning. Love 70s and 80s.
    Sorry about the weird dream. Dream can be so impactful. There are times I don't even remember what the dream was about but still affecting me.
    It's reality as far as our brains are concerned ;)
    Hope you have the rest of the day to relax!

Alicia & Kit cat and Staci & Ivy like this.
  4. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

Now you must share :p

Alicia & Kit cat and Staci & Ivy like this.
  5. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Looks like she had a nice cycle today, Alicia. And maybe you even went out :rolleyes:

Sorry about the weird dreams. It can be so disturbing. ;)
    I’ll be curious to hear your dream saga, too. :p
    Have a good night and a safe surf, Kit cat :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  6. Alicia & Kit cat

She seems to have had a pretty good morning, although she's back to low yellows now. I felt okay enough with where she was to go out, so not sure if she went lower.

7. Alicia & Kit cat

It was nice to see some greens before I left. And then six flags! Yay!

8. Alicia & Kit cat

I'm genuinely having a hard time remembering them now this late afternoon.
    There was a dream one time where Eric decided we needed a new bed without saying anything, and he took a mattress out of our room and left it in the kitchen, but when I went in the bedroom, the bed was still there (the new one hadn't come). Another I was on an adventure with my friend's daughter, who currently is 2, but she wasn't 2 while we were on the adventure? And another one I can only remember that I was really excited about Kit sitting in a window, because she doesn't really jump at this point, and is only in places on the floor. Just a general sense of weirdness, and I legit can't remember last night's.
    At least they aren't about work (I hope since I can't remember? That's what they usually are about). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. Alicia & Kit cat

I did go out! Eric worked from home, so I decided it was okay to go. I am not as young as I used to be, which meant that it was nice that we needed to tap out by a specific time so I could get home for Kit's shot.
    Dream saga above. lol

10. Alicia & Kit cat

Oof. Not sure what's up with her tonight. Maybe she ended up going lower while I was gone and is bouncing a lot? :facepalm::banghead:
    I also shot to the right side of her scruff tonight - I usually shoot to the left of the scruff, but she was awkwardly placed and I was sore from riding roller coasters so I was loathe to shift myself (I'm not as young as I used to be!). I don't know if shooting in a different position once when I typically use the same general area would make a difference? I am pretty ding dang certain it went in - I can feel the slight resistance of it hitting then going into the skin. *sigh*

Jason - Kona's Dad likes this.