5/30 Allie AMPS 289/+4 263/PMPS 306

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Breelynne, May 30, 2023.

1. Breelynne

Breelynne Member

5/29

Vets on Friday for follow up. Depending on her numbers later looks like she needs a dose increase :( She is still feeling good a little more hungry but we are letting that insulin work.

2. Breelynne

Breelynne Member

Safe to say she will be fine tonight. She is still doing just fine but her water intake has increased just a tad. Vet Friday and now Mom is supposed to have surgery Friday...

What is the best way to find someone that can come to the home if something happens with me? Vet tech?

3. Breelynne

Breelynne Member

Wondering what happened to her blues? I am at the end of her Lantus pen there is maybe enough for 4 more doses.

4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

I don't see today's numbers on the SS, but it would be a good idea to take her up to 8U tomorrow.

Do you mean to give her insulin in case you are tied-up at the hospital with your mom's surgery?

She could just be bouncing from the blue she saw on 5/28.

Breelynne likes this.
  5. Breelynne

Breelynne Member

I'll add the numbers, I forgot. I'm kind of burned out.

Well I have to be both places on Friday not sure what to do. I called the vet to confirm and right after that call my Mom's doctors office call to schedule her surgery for Friday. Not sure what time it is outpatient. I threw questions at the about preop tests so they need to ask the doctor...I question things!

So she is going to climb back up instead of coming back down?

6. Breelynne

Breelynne Member

Bumped up to 8 units!