5/29 Minnie AMPS 129 +2 187 +4 254 +6 245 +10 218

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Liz & Minnie, May 29, 2021.

1. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Going to re-start ondansetron. Some early am vomiting again and left her breakfast before finishing. Had to encourage her with a/d on top. BG was nice though.

2. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Sorry about the vomiting. Cerenia is better for vomiting than ondansetron and can be given with it. If you can get the pills in her. Hope the good numbers stay steady. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Liz & Minnie likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Liz & Minnie likes this.
  4. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip. She's been off the ondansetron for last 2 days so I'll start back with that. Ease us in gently to pilling since that dissolves in her mouth. I feel like it's a constant juggling act of what's the best thing to do! Vomiting has only been a little and consistent time (early morning) so wondering if there's a food element to this, maybe need to add another snack to the autofeeder. Still, one thing at a time. Ondansetron. She is already hiding, she can read my mind.

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  5. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

The acidic morning tummy. :( Of course. A small snack at +9 should help. I've been trying to figure this out for Ruby too, because I want to give her an antacid before bed to help with morning acid, but then I have to choose when I give her second dose to her during the day. :bookworm: Very much a juggling act. I got cats because I thought they were "low maintenance" but Ruby is proving me wrong!

Liz & Minnie likes this.
  6. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry your girl is not feeling well. Hope she gets better very soon, Liz.

Liz & Minnie likes this.
  7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I hope Minnie starts to feel better Liz. I hope she continues to eat for you :bighug::bighug:

Liz & Minnie likes this.