5/26 Ivy Amps 333, +2.25 196, +4 123, +6 202, +10 171, Pmps 89, +2 79, +5 44, +7.5 53, +9 Lo Libre

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Staci & Ivy, May 26, 2024.

1. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

5/25/24
    Amps 333 Libre

Alas a huge jump up to pinks after yesterday am cycle of nice lower numbers. (Plus she had higher carbs for dinner and snacks since we went out to dinner). Good news is she ate from her feeder. That’s a win in itself! :)

Slept in bed last night since she had a high cycle. Good for me but not for her :):(

We will see where she’s headed today. I really need to go to the garden store to buy flowers to plant outside. But that will be up to Miss Ivy if I can do that or not. :rolleyes:

DH twisted my arm about dinner out again tonight. I’m not thrilled since it means I probably need to feed her higher carbs again ;)

Hope everyone has a nice day. Safe surf to all the kittens :cat:

2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Hi Staci,
    It's a high start for the sweet girl, but it looks like she's coming down nicely!
    Hope you found nice flowers! I have some tomato plants I need to plant. I was going to do that this weekend, but got down with food poisoning :blackeye: Well, maybe tomorrow, if I feel better.
    Hope Ivy will give you nice and safe numbers this evening while you are out. Enjoy the dinner!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

xelo y sinver and Staci & Ivy like this.
  3. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

So glad Ivy ate from her feeder! Seems she really wants to make your life a bit easier now. I hope you bought nice flowers and have a relaxed dinner tonight! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  4. Staci & Ivy

I really hope you are feeling much better, Kit. That sounds just awful. ❤️ ❤️
    We did get nice flowers today and I did all the planting. So that’s done. Have to find a day when she’s not diving to do it all.

Hope you have a relaxing night and feel well!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Staci & Ivy

We did get nice flowers and she ate from her feeder. A good day with those 2 things!! We have to be thankful when something goes right!
    Hope you and Binie have a good rest tonight and feel better!! Sending much support and prayers to you both :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. JLS12

JLS12 Member

It's nice to see you're getting a bit of break. I'm glad Ivy is eating from her feeder and that you had a nice sleep last night. :)

7. Staci & Ivy

Thanks, Janet. I have a feeling I’m back on the couch tonight. Low cycle.
    Hope you had a nice day!
    :bighug:

8. Staci & Ivy

Active night here. :coffee::coffee::coffee:
    Not surprised after the past 2 cycles. ;)

xelo y sinver likes this.
  9. xelo y sinver

xelo y sinver Well-Known Member

10. Staci & Ivy

Hi Xelo, this was Kit who was sick from food poisoning :(
    (Not me)
    Hoping she’s much better very soon :)

11. Staci & Ivy

Poked ear a few times. Either not enough blood or she’s fighting me:arghh:
    It’s been a looonnngggg night :banghead::coffee: