4/8/21 - Squeaky! AMPS = 309 +5.5 = 366 PMPS = 386 +6=363 Increase this morning, right?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan D & Squeaky, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Jan D & Squeaky

Jan D & Squeaky Well-Known Member

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  2. Jan D & Squeaky

3. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Jan D & Squeaky likes this.
  4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Too soon. I’d increase today though, 4/9. You need to wait a minimum of 3 days to increase.

5. Jan D & Squeaky

Thank you both, he was 254 at preshot this morning. I will give him the same,3.25, and check in again tonight. Thank you both very very very much.

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I know it’s frustrating to see higher numbers. He just had too many reductions too close together for him. So a little glucose toxicity has set in. It will get conquered at some point. :bighug:

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck if you increase the dose tonight. I hope you and Squeaky have a good day.

8. Jan D & Squeaky

Thanks Katherine, Elise and Carla!!!! A little yellow today which is better, but I still increased tonight. Thank you all for your GREAT coaching and DELIGHTFUL cheerleading!!!! I'm going to be making another trip to Albuquerque to see Mom, in about 3 weeks. SOOOOOO glad to have your help!!! Thank you!