4/30 Kit AMPS 228, +1 197, +2 142, +4 108, +5 99, +10 162, PMPS 132, +2 96, +3 69, +4 62

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alicia & Kit cat, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

4/29/24

Definitely a higher start today. She seems to be coming down at a not too fast pace, but still showing some progress. I'm wondering if last night I didn't get the whole dose in? It seemed like I did, and she still had a little action, but not as much as she had been seeing. We'll see how the rest of today goes, and if she doesn't return to her lower blues and dark greens, we'll see if we need to bump her up a bit.

I'll be back home around +4ish after class is done this morning. I hope everyone is doing well!

2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Looks like Kit cat is taking a little break but not a bad cycle!
    Sounds like there is the covert thinking in the air? ;)
    Hope she responds to that well. Have a great day, Alicia!

Alicia & Kit cat and Staci & Ivy like this.
  3. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Ok Kit cat, let's do the thing...gentle slide for Mama. Wishing you some dark green and low blues.:cool::D
    Have a nice day, Alicia :bighug::bighug:

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  4. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

Hope Kit decides to show you some more green today! HUGS!

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  5. Alicia & Kit cat

She came down to barely greens, but she's hovering in areas I'm okay with. I'm still only contemplating covert thoughts. She had popped up some around +10, but came down some at PMPS, so we'll see what she does.
    I hope you and Mikan have had a good day! Scritches to the cutie. :bighug:

6. Alicia & Kit cat

She did such a nice gentle slide down. I hope you and Ivy have had a good day! :bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  7. Alicia & Kit cat

Thanks, Christine - she saw some barely there greens this morning for a brief moment, but I think we'll see more tonight. I hope Jack is doing well - I meant to check back to see how he was doing after he's lovely low numbers that of course were when you needed to leave the house. :bighug: