4/29 Kit AMPS 148, +1 131, +2 84, +3 74, +10 129, PMPS 125, +2 144, +3.5 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alicia & Kit cat, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

4/28/24

A good start this morning, without the bigger drop like yesterday. Still a drop, but I think a more manageable one. Her current favorite thing is to start meowing at me 3-5 minutes before my alarm is supposed to go off. Which alarm, you might ask? Oh, all of them. She seems to knooooow.

I'm working from home this morning to monitor, but also because allergies, and also because holy heck I'm so tired.

I hope everyone has a good Monday. :bighug:

Staci & Ivy and Mikanmama like this.
  2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Hahaha, sure she knows! She would not let those silly little gadgets do the silly thing to wake momma up. :p
    At least, 3-5 min is acceptable. Mikan's brother, Yuz man loves to find my hand and head-dive right into it 30 min before my alarm. With loud purrrrrrs.
    Very cute and extremely annoying. :rolleyes:

Hope Kitcat surfs nice and steady today. Allergies are just so awful this year. Hope you feel better soon. :bighug:

Alicia & Kit cat and Staci & Ivy like this.
  3. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Nice manageable cycle today, Alicia. Scritches to the pretty girl.
    Hope you got some rest and relief from the allergies today. Yuck.
    Kit cat is one cute alarm clock, though. :rolleyes:
    Ivy’s trick is to scratch a piece of furniture to wake me up. It’s lovely. o_O
    Have a nice night :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Member

My little 16 pounder just jumps on me and proceeds to lay down on me and take a bath! Who could sleep thru that and he knows it!

5. Alicia & Kit cat

I would almost prefer 30 minutes - I can fall back asleep for a bit. 3-5 minutes is just now I'm up early. But yes to cute and extremely annoying! :joyful:
    I think a lot of my allergies this year are her shedding. My sneezing/sniffling is slightly increased after test/shot times.

Mikanmama likes this.
  6. Alicia & Kit cat

I'm super glad that Kit isn't really a scratcher. When she was super young, she learned to only play with claws out if I had long sleeves on, and it weirdly stuck. But she sounds like an old lady who's been smoking for a long time at this point in her life, and boy howdy, it might be louder than my alarm clock. :joyful:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  7. Alicia & Kit cat

Oof - that's a lot to suddenly appear! Kit's never been one to lay on folks - I consider myself lucky if she deigns to lay next to me somewhere. Mostly she requires we go to her for any pets, which she will demand as she wants. :rolleyes:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Alicia ,Kit did really good today ! Nice PMPS tonight, I hope Kit surfs safely tonight :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

9. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

Ditto to what @Diane Tyler's Mom just said :kiss:

10. Alicia & Kit cat

Thanks, Diane. She seems to be content to be pretty flat tonight. Maybe an early bedtime?

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  11. Alicia & Kit cat

It's making me pretty happy! She's a bit flat tonight, but low blue flat is okay. I'm hoping it's not the calm before the storm - we have student presentations in our last class tomorrow. (Woo last class!!!)